BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Reality's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reality~Andy

Reality's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Reality's GM Application.   Reality's GM Application. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 pm

What is your name?
Andy V.

What is Your Timezone?

EST -5

IGN?

Reality.

Experience as a GM
I've been a GM many times in the past, but one server that is still alive that I was
a GM in A***MS. Justin knows what it is.

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
Why do I like BoredMS huh? Well there are many things but I'll list a few.
The community is amazing they are all friendly.
I love how the owner is always active and working also how hes not greedy.
Also what you guys are doing with the server. It has nice .wz edits but they aren't overwhelming and I think that is a nice aspect.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
Many things starting with entertaining the players so they won't get bored and leave to
catching hackers and solving arguments between players. I will also report if another staff member is abusing their
powers even if he/she is my friend.

What sets you apart from everyone else ingame?
My experience as a GM. Also how I can get along with everyone I won't be a stubborn person and
think that I'm a hard-ass because I'm a GM, I take pride in my work and I respect everyone equally.
I'm mature and won't act like a 10 year old if I'm picked or not. I won't whine about anything I find it annoying.
Also my skills of being a GM several times have taught me many things that a new GM may not know.

Why do you think we should choose you?
You should choose me because of all the things listed above plus I will take this job seriously
as if it were a life/death situation. I've played Maplestory for many years so I pretty much know everything there
is to know about Maplestory.

will you quit if we decline your application?
No I am mature enough to respect the staffs decision. I find it completely idiotic
when someone does this. Also I like being a player, maybe not as much as a GM but I
enjoy it.

Tell Us About yourself

I am 16 my name is Andy I like to play baseball and basketball I'm in my junior year of high school, I live in the USA
and love it here. I've played Maplestory for about 5-6 years. I've quit maple before but something just brings me back
to it not sure what. I enjoy talking with my friends. I have friendly competitions with them in basketball/baseball.
I'm on my schools baseball team and doing pretty good considering I've already received a scholarship.
I'm planning on studying Criminal Justice and Law. If the whole baseball thing doesn't work out.

Well that's basically it thank you for taking your time to read my GM application.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Reality's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality's GM Application.   Reality's GM Application. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:42 am

*Does Not appove* LOL
Back to top Go down

Reality's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1