BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Science's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Science
Science

Science's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Science's GM Application   Science's GM Application EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:29 pm

What is your name?

I liked to be called by Jeff

What is your timezone?

My timezone is PST

IGN?

My IGNs are currently: Snowy & Science. (I might make more )

Experience as a GM

Well, I was never a GM before, but I know most of the commands.

How long have you've played BoredMS?

I've played BoredMS for about 3~4 Weeks

Why do you like BoredMS?

When I first joined BoredMS, I was really happy and excited that I could play jobs that I never played. BoredMS really took out my boredom, cause I had a sad day that day, and it really brought up my mood, and I thank that! I was expecting some mean players while I was playing, but the community here is very nice, and I hope to meet you all.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?

Well, I would host events and I have a lot of games to do for events. I like to entertain people and I will guide new players along just like I was doing earlier before. I might also have some ideas for the server so it can be even better! Also, if there were new players such as people that speak Spanish, I would understand some of it because I am taking Spanish and I have an A in it (Actually really easy).

What sets you apart from everyone else in the game?

Well, I'm pretty sure there's other people like me, but I'm a lonely person in real life. I like to help people, and though I'm shy, I can get tempered a little. I usually get mad when it's major or when they're talking smack about someone I know. I do like to joke around sometimes, but they may be stupid ._. ... (I also speak some Spanish, because I'm taking it, but I know Justin does too.. so I might be able to help if he's not online).

Why do you think we should choose you?

Well, again, I want to help people and do events so I can make more people happy, so they'd invite they're friends over and tell their friends to go over, etc so the server could go more populated because this server is really great! I'll try my best to do my job, and if there was a hacker, I'd take a snapshot of it and give it to the owner and I also really wanted to experience what it would be like to be a GM. I will follow all the rules and I will try not to make mistakes and I will try to satisfy the players without abusing powers.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members?

Well, if there was a case where there were two players fighting, I would try to settle them down and hear each side of their story and hear what happened. If I am unable to settle it down, I would think of another way or ask a fellow GM to help (Luke/Justin/Sammy/Marcus).

Example:
One player was at a Horntail channel and another player comes after the first person summoned Horntail. Let's call the first person "Player A" and the second one, "Person B." Person A asks Person B to change channels. Person B does not care and continues to kill steal. I would come in, and ask Person B to change channels, or party with them because "sharing is caring" Very Happy (Also because it's faster EXP).

If a staff member would fight (which I doubt would happen), I would do the same thing if two regular players were debating or fighting, ask each side of the story and ask questions.

Example:
Justin and Cole are debating to change to another version of Maplestory. Justin wants to update, while Cole doesn't. I would ask Justin why his reasons of updating. I would then ask Cole his reasons. After I hear both sides, I would take a survey and ask the maple players on what they want and tell them what the players want.

Will you quit if we decline your application?

NEVER, but I might be gone for these reasons: Shopping, Vacation, Homework, School, and friend's house.

Tell us about yourself

Well, I don't know how to answer this, but I like to do soccer. I enjoy staying home playing computer and I'm Asian (O_o which probably doesn't matter). I might sign up for track and have started doing P.E. I'm horrible at basketball. I started playing Maplestory in ~2005. I don't know. Please do chat with me ingame, it's lonely where I am. I also play Minecraft, and I'd like it if someone would play with me. I'm really bored and I'm at school right now, so I might not be here during the morning on weekends. I do enjoy some games of chess, LoL, and my favorite color is blue. I hosted Minecraft servers and have been admins/co-owners on plenty of them, but alas, I have ended in that business career. I do have Skype as well. `3`

Edit:

*Updated September 15, 2012* Added "How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members" question and answered.
Added that I maybe helpful that I speak some Spanish.
Added what my race is.

Last edited by Science on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

Science's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science's GM Application   Science's GM Application EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:21 pm

I swear, every post you've done is GM apps, I mean, Correct me if i'm wrong, I've seen like 18 different "FluffyJeff" Kind of Forum Names lately.
And each has at least 1 or 2 GM posts Wink Might just be crazy, but you know, that's who I am, If I am.
Back to top Go down

Science's GM Application
Page 1 of 1