BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Delight's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlovesus7

Delight's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Delight's GM Application   Delight's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 pm

What is your name? Jonathan

What is Your Timezone? GMT -4 Eastern Standard time

IGN? Delight

Experience as a GM: Little to none... I've been put in place as a GM so I know the codes, but it was a short period of time.

Why Do You Like BoredMS? Mainly because of the working WZ edits and the nice small community, but overall it's just a fun server... Fun rates and challenging with rebirths.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
I would host events depending on how many or if I am allowed to... Help players get situated in the server and make the server an enjoyable one for everyone. I also will do my duties as a GM which would be banning hackers, helping players, and a lot more.

What sets you apart from everyone else in game? I'd say being active for long periods of time. I've been playing MapleStory for over 5years now so I have a vast knowledge about it.

Why do you think we should choose you? I think you should choose me because I'm very active, have a wide knowledge of maplestory and can do whatever I'm needed to help the server. I also can bring many players to the server as I've met a lot of friends in past servers.

Will you quit if we decline your application? I see no reason to quit so no.

Tell Us About yourself: I'm 15 years of age... I like music and chilling around the house.. I'm currency taking all advanced/honors classes.
Back to top Go down

Delight's GM Application
Page 1 of 1