BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

GDragon's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GD~BadBoy
GD~BadBoy

GDragon's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GDragon's GM Application   GDragon's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:25 am

What is your name?: Matthew Chu

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Timezone.

IGN: GDragon

Experience as a GM? Yes, I do have experience as a GM in 4 servers. The server shutdown after a few months. I only found one picture
of me being a GM, so i'm sorry about that.

Proof

GDragon's GM Application Maple00013

How long have you played BoredMS?: I have Played Boredms for about a week but my forum account says otherwise. I know that is not long but within that time frame, I have gotten to know a lot of players within the community, so I am happy about that.

Why do you like Boredms?: Why like boredms, well there is a lot of reason why I like this server, First is that this is the only server that i know of that has the kms job fully working and the name of those jobs didn't change unlike other servers. That shows that the owner know the way around making servers and all that stuff. When i first joined it was hard for me to rb, but the players in the community helped me rb and i credit Science and Rikku for helping not just me but other players too. It shows that the boredms community is full of nice and friendly players, also the gm's are on everyday helping people. it was so easy to make friends and chat to people on the first day you start the server, That is why I like Boredms.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS: I am not going to lie to you, I have been a gm before and used gm powers before, I guess I was tired of being a normal player and not being able to do anything. I just want to be something more advanced then a normal player. I am very active person when it comes to online games. I apply for Gm to make sure that the server is safe and in check. I want to Make hackers Cry, Make people feel happy about this server, helping people. I am not lazy in anyway. When someone calls or needs me to come to them I am always there in no time. I enforce the rules of the games, no one shall break it when im on. I am on for most of the day, and during the times I am on i will try to help people that need help, some GM tend to afk a lot and I a person that does not do that.

Why do you think we should choose you?: I make people laugh and they are sad or something. I will try to cheer people up even if i have to do it in a weird way. I am very nice even to those who never met me before. I will give people slack when they do minor things. I won't go on rage mode when someone disagree with me, I will try to come up with something we all can agree on. To shorten it up Im reasonable. I am mature and the reason is that I'm 19 and I have to be mature. I don't complain because that won't solve anything, I don't starts fight with people because it will make both of us look bad, the only thing to do is reason with them. Reasoning and a better way to settle down. Acting childish isn't the way to go.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members?: Well, this should be rare because of people of this community are nice to everyone. If I saw 2 player and or staff fighting, I will tell them to stop and ask the reason why you guys are fight with each other. I will try to come up with a solution that would benefit both the 2 player or staff fight. if both parties won't agree than we can stay here until they agree. I will stay as long as I can because fighting makes the server look bad, plus people just want to carry on their training for something without 2 people fight over smegas or chat. If I can't come up with anything, I will have call up another staff or admin. But this will be the last resort because I want to show them that I can handle problems on my own and that I am responsible. I am sure that the admin doesn't want any trouble.

Will you quit if we decline your application? No, I will not quit even if you decline my application because this sever is fun just being a player, there is a lot of things to do.

Tell Us About yourself: I am 19 years old and I am Canadian. I played global maple story since 2006 with breaks in between. I started Playing private servers since 2009 and the name was Sydneyms if you guys heard of it, but it was closed a longtime ago. I also have to go to college which I am taking protection, security and investigation which you can relate as being a GM in a server even if it is a game, your job is to protect and keep the server safe. I play a lot of sports to like soccer and basketball. I like kpop as you can tell who and what band I like the best. I also play the Xbox 360 a lot too, if anyone has one message me your GT and we can play sometimes. The college is in Toronto which takes me about 2 hours to get there, should of chose a closer one.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
Science
Science

PostSubject: Re: GDragon's GM Application   GDragon's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Nice application! :] Very long and tell me if you need another rebirth Wink. You're probably stronger than me though XD
Back to top Go down
GD~BadBoy
GD~BadBoy

PostSubject: Re: GDragon's GM Application   GDragon's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Science wrote:
Nice application! :] Very long and tell me if you need another rebirth Wink. You're probably stronger than me though XD

Nah i know that you still have more rb than me. I thank you for the offer and i might take it up today or later in the future.

Question science wanna be my best Friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Science
Science

PostSubject: Re: GDragon's GM Application   GDragon's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Sure? I just need to get more slots and then add you on my buddy list. So many people added me as my friend after I help them rb.
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: GDragon's GM Application   GDragon's GM Application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:31 pm

GD~BadBoy wrote:
What is your name?: Matthew Chu

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Timezone.

IGN: GDragon

Experience as a GM? Yes, I do have experience as a GM in 4 servers. The server shutdown after a few months. I only found one picture
of me being a GM, so i'm sorry about that.

Proof

GDragon's GM Application Maple00013

How long have you played BoredMS?: I have Played Boredms for about a week but my forum account says otherwise. I know that is not long but within that time frame, I have gotten to know a lot of players within the community, so I am happy about that.

Why do you like Boredms?: Why like boredms, well there is a lot of reason why I like this server, First is that this is the only server that i know of that has the kms job fully working and the name of those jobs didn't change unlike other servers. That shows that the owner know the way around making servers and all that stuff. When i first joined it was hard for me to rb, but the players in the community helped me rb and i credit Science and Rikku for helping not just me but other players too. It shows that the boredms community is full of nice and friendly players, also the gm's are on everyday helping people. it was so easy to make friends and chat to people on the first day you start the server, That is why I like Boredms.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS: I am not going to lie to you, I have been a gm before and used gm powers before, I guess I was tired of being a normal player and not being able to do anything. I just want to be something more advanced then a normal player. I am very active person when it comes to online games. I apply for Gm to make sure that the server is safe and in check. I want to Make hackers Cry, Make people feel happy about this server, helping people. I am not lazy in anyway. When someone calls or needs me to come to them I am always there in no time. I enforce the rules of the games, no one shall break it when im on. I am on for most of the day, and during the times I am on i will try to help people that need help, some GM tend to afk a lot and I a person that does not do that.

Why do you think we should choose you?: I make people laugh and they are sad or something. I will try to cheer people up even if i have to do it in a weird way. I am very nice even to those who never met me before. I will give people slack when they do minor things. I won't go on rage mode when someone disagree with me, I will try to come up with something we all can agree on. To shorten it up Im reasonable. I am mature and the reason is that I'm 19 and I have to be mature. I don't complain because that won't solve anything, I don't starts fight with people because it will make both of us look bad, the only thing to do is reason with them. Reasoning and a better way to settle down. Acting childish isn't the way to go.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members?: Well, this should be rare because of people of this community are nice to everyone. If I saw 2 player and or staff fighting, I will tell them to stop and ask the reason why you guys are fight with each other. I will try to come up with a solution that would benefit both the 2 player or staff fight. if both parties won't agree than we can stay here until they agree. I will stay as long as I can because fighting makes the server look bad, plus people just want to carry on their training for something without 2 people fight over smegas or chat. If I can't come up with anything, I will have call up another staff or admin. But this will be the last resort because I want to show them that I can handle problems on my own and that I am responsible. I am sure that the admin doesn't want any trouble.

Will you quit if we decline your application? No, I will not quit even if you decline my application because this sever is fun just being a player, there is a lot of things to do.

Tell Us About yourself: I am 19 years old and I am Canadian. I played global maple story since 2006 with breaks in between. I started Playing private servers since 2009 and the name was Sydneyms if you guys heard of it, but it was closed a longtime ago. I also have to go to college which I am taking protection, security and investigation which you can relate as being a GM in a server even if it is a game, your job is to protect and keep the server safe. I play a lot of sports to like soccer and basketball. I like kpop as you can tell who and what band I like the best. I also play the Xbox 360 a lot too, if anyone has one message me your GT and we can play sometimes. The college is in Toronto which takes me about 2 hours to get there, should of chose a closer one.

Thank you for reading.

Now this is a really nice app in terms of format. I like how everything is easy to read easy to follow.
As for your content I feel like you rushed at some parts, and elaborated way too much in others.
Also your grammar and spelling >< I can pick out a few which are pretty obvious and it really urges me to just edit them D=
But I'm just gonna keep this reply short and sweet.
Good App, can be improved upon Good Luck to you.
7.5/10
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Angelx
Administrator
Administrator
Angelx

PostSubject: Re: GDragon's GM Application   GDragon's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:28 pm

At the time you wrote this application, you did not meet the one-week account age requirement. The database has your sign-up date as being September 14, 2012. Your application was made on September 19, 2012, and the date applications were closed is September 20, 2012.

The one-week restriction is necessary as the staff do not want a completely new player applying for GM position.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDragon's GM Application   GDragon's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GDragon's GM Application
Page 1 of 1