BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Zero's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
EpicSauce
Zero

Zero's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm

What is your name?
The Name Is Adam Nicholas.

What is Your Timezone?
Mine is GMT+7.

IGN?
UltimateZero

Experience as a GM?
Well! I Been a GM On 2 Servers! My Friend host and a v83 Private server but they all Closed down.
Yet I learned alot of things from them! They showed me the Commands and how to get a server better, i know their server closed down but it is because there isn't any hoster.

How long have you played BoredMS?
5 Days follow my time.

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
Why? Well because the community is very nice! I haven't seen any community like this before. Awesome players help you out when you can't level or some stuff like that but i believe this is the best community i have seen so far! I feel like i'm the luckiest man in the world to be able see and join this server. Being here with many great help the elders and the GMs make me feel like i'm in a Family with many members that always want to help me! I appreciate every help you guys gave me.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
I have been experience alot of private server so far but i always have the though that the thing always make a server success is a Friendly and Fun Community, The time you opened this server is when you welcome Everyone in and of course there will be some problem can't be know before it happened either it is Drama or any other thing piss the players off, at that point you must know how to calm them down and help them though their Problem and As a GM i will help calm them down and slowly help each of them with my GM friends.

Why do you think we should choose you?
As you know every server always have bugs or exploit, of course there will be a few people use it for their own purpose and me as a GM i will contact ASAP to the Owners and Every GM friends to check if anyone know the Exploit.In every server we all know there always criminals and as a GM i will stop those crime and bring justice back.
I'm also funny but when the time come on i will be serious about the matter.
Other than that! I know i am mature enough to take FULL Responsibility about every thing i done! I will not lie anything about anything! Due to the fact than i been though many thing in my life like my sister and my brother dead and then again i learned alot from them, i learned how to deal with many things in many situation.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members?
Well as far as i see there are no fighting been happen on the server. Well! That was just for now but then again prepare stuff always make a good result.
Okay! For me i been experience alot of fight during my life, yet! I solved them alot of times but yeah lets take an example:

Derp1: Hey! Why are you Ksing me!?
Derp2: wait wut? I didn't see you there sorry.
Derp1: and you took my Chaos horntail necklace!! Gimme back!
Derp2: NO! I killed him! Mine!.
Me -pop up-
Me: err! Whats up guys? Why you two are fighting.
Derp1: Well i was here first and trying to kill the Chaos horntail and then this guy jump out of no where and kill it and took my necklace.
Derp2: Well I KILLED IT SO IT'S MINE!
Derp1: NO! ITS MINE! GIMME IT NAO!!
Me: Guys! Calm down! Okay? Chaos horntail is spawn able again so why don't you guys party and help each other?
Derp1: Well...idk...lol...
Derp2: Sound good to me? :3 I also want some levels ! wanna party with me?
Derp1: kk sorry for the umm yelling and stuff
Derp2: Me too sorry for took your necklace! Here take it!
Derp1: aww thx! Lets go kill it again
Me -poof-
Well the story above might be a little bit dull but i been there before and also experience alot of more confusing problem but yeah! I can't tell you all LOL.

Will you quit if we decline your application?
Like i said before this is a Really GREAT community! Why would i quit at something i been looking for? Pfft! I'm not that kind of cheap people.

Tell Us About yourself!
I am 15 Years olds (Mature than any 15 years old out there)

I'm Kinda quiet.

I'm a Spriter who made custom stuff.

Also Thank you for taking the time reading my application! Every word is appreciate.
~Zero~

Last edited by Zero on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Day since i been here 5 days. If it isn't allow please tell me to fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 am

Not good 'nuff.

Zero's Application  Umad
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 am

Zero wrote:

What is your name?
The Name Is Adam Nicholas.

What is Your Timezone?
Mine is GMT+7.

IGN?
UltimateZero

Experience as a GM?
Well! I Been a GM On 2 Servers! My Friend host and a v83 Private server but they all Closed down.
Yet I learned alot of things from them! They showed me the Commands and how to get a server better, i know their server closed down but it is because there isn't any hoster.

How long have you played BoredMS?
4 Days follow my time.

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
Why? Well because the community is very nice! I haven't seen any community like this before. Awesome players help you out when you can't level or some stuff like that but i believe this is the best community i have seen so far! I feel like i'm the luckiest man in the world to be able see and join this server. Being here with many great help the elders and the GMs make me feel like i'm in a Family with many members that always want to help me! I appreciate every help you guys gave me.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
I have been experience alot of private server so far but i always have the though that the thing always make a server success is a Friendly and Fun Community, The time you opened this server is when you welcome Everyone in and of course there will be some problem can't be know before it happened either it is Drama or any other thing piss the players off, at that point you must know how to calm them down and help them though their Problem and As a GM i will help calm them down and slowly help each of them with my GM friends.

Why do you think we should choose you?
As you know every server always have bugs or exploit, of course there will be a few people use it for their own purpose and me as a GM i will contact ASAP to the Owners and Every GM friends to check if anyone know the Exploit.In every server we all know there always criminals and as a GM i will stop those crime and bring justice back.
I'm also funny but when the time come on i will be serious about the matter.
Other than that! I know i am mature enough to take FULL Responsibility about every thing i done! I will not lie anything about anything! Due to the fact than i been though many thing in my life like my sister and my brother dead and then again i learned alot from them, i learned how to deal with many things in many situation.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members?
Well as far as i see there are no fighting been happen on the server. Well! That was just for now but then again prepare stuff always make a good result.
Okay! For me i been experience alot of fight during my life, yet! I solved them alot of times but yeah lets take an example:

Derp1: Hey! Why are you Ksing me!?
Derp2: wait wut? I didn't see you there sorry.
Derp1: and you took my Chaos horntail necklace!! Gimme back!
Derp2: NO! I killed him! Mine!.
Me -pop up-
Me: err! Whats up guys? Why you two are fighting.
Derp1: Well i was here first and trying to kill the Chaos horntail and then this guy jump out of no where and kill it and took my necklace.
Derp2: Well I KILLED IT SO IT'S MINE!
Derp1: NO! ITS MINE! GIMME IT NAO!!
Me: Guys! Calm down! Okay? Chaos horntail is spawn able again so why don't you guys party and help each other?
Derp1: Well...idk...lol...
Derp2: Sound good to me? :3 I also want some levels ! wanna party with me?
Derp1: kk sorry for the umm yelling and stuff
Derp2: Me too sorry for took your necklace! Here take it!
Derp1: aww thx! Lets go kill it again
Me -poof-
Well the story above might be a little bit dull but i been there before and also experience alot of more confusing problem but yeah! I can't tell you all LOL.

Will you quit if we decline your application?
Like i said before this is a Really GREAT community! Why would i quit at something i been looking for? Pfft! I'm not that kind of cheap people.

Tell Us About yourself!
I am 15 Years olds (Mature than any 15 years old out there)

I'm Kinda quiet.

I'm a Spriter who made custom stuff.

Also Thank you for taking the time reading my application! Every word is appreciate.
~Zero~

Lengthwise your app is pretty good.
I'll be honest you are still relatively new to this server and I don't think you really met all the staff members so that's a slight issue.
Your timezone is far different from the server but that can also be a good thing.
My issue here is with your scenario. It is a very unlikely scenario that you will just POOF out of nowhere (unless your saying you will camp in horntail which is then an issue).
Also sometimes the fight can end up becoming worse (example: The people start causing a more heated argument over who gets drops or stuff)
You need to include all possible cases in that one scenario and come up with a solution that will stop it for good. Whether it becomes worse or they end on friendly terms.
Other than app this app is pretty good.
Overall final rating: 6/10
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Zero
EpicSauce
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:24 am

That was a long time ago but i don't know why i still remember that time, i was going to test Horntail on my friend server and see 2 people are fighting lol.
i have alot more complicated scenarios but they are too long ass and DRAMA god dammit D:!
Also if the case come up more heated then i just gonna tell them Cool DOWN OR Ignore each other like you don't know the person and the person don't know you. Also if the DERP 2 don't give back the item then i just tell DERP1 to get some friends to help.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:07 am

Zero's my bro, but he betrayed me... You quit my guild!
Back to top Go down
Zero
EpicSauce
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 am

Steak wrote:
Zero's my bro, but he betrayed me... You quit my guild!
No! I Haven't Betrayed you! D:! Your Guild name make me feel awkward and it empty D:!!
You still my friend! DUH!
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:11 am

I beg to differ!!! There is no way you are more mature than me!!! Much less Michael (97days)!!! We both 15 and we both more mature than chu. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zero
EpicSauce
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 am

Bored wrote:
I beg to differ!!! There is no way you are more mature than me!!! Much less Michael (97days)!!! We both 15 and we both more mature than chu. Evil or Very Mad
Okay......
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:31 am

I don't think the Horntail incident will be fixed that easily... Plus, how do you know that they were fighting? You're just sitting in there, waiting? Unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Zero
EpicSauce
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 am

Steak wrote:
I don't think the Horntail incident will be fixed that easily... Plus, how do you know that they were fighting? You're just sitting in there, waiting? Unlikely.
No, my mom called me when i arrived at the map then i have to go like 10 minutes when i got back i saw 2 people are talking shit to each other.
Sorry i didn't add the all the details i need i was busy doing something while making the App If i allow to fix the App i will do. Also i was in hide that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Application    Zero's Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's Application
Page 1 of 1