BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Derp Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derp :3

Derp Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Derp Forum Moderator Application   Derp Forum Moderator Application EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:57 am

First of all , leave negative comments to yourself as I do not need negative comments .

♚ Derp Forum Moderator application♚
hope you guys like it !

Name:
Georgina Jorge , prefer you guys calling me Jorge as Georgina is girlish .

IGN :
in game name
Havent made one yet , just joined . Desired IGN : Derp , (will change if ign is used)

Why'd you applied to be a Forum Moderator ? :
I applied to be a forum moderator in your server because I am very active in forum , To be honest , I prefer being in forum then being in game . I feel that the community in the forum is much more better then in game as I've been a forum moderators in tons of server , I've the knowledge of what a forum moderator must do to be perfect forum moderator , I am very active , I'll maintain the forum safety and I'll make sure the forum is not dead. You got my word. That doesn't mean that I've to be a forum moderator to maintain the server secrurity and not let the forum go dead . I can do that as a player too.

Are you forum active ? :
To be honest , I am very active . Although I have schools but to me , my life span is just going to forum and helping players out as well as enjoy the community there. I'll go on 12 hours everyday on the forum , not wasting any time . I am like a forum geek .

Will you quit if you're denied ? :
I am not here right now , applying to be a forum moderator , It's fine with me that I am not a forum moderator so the main answer is , i'll not leave the server/forum and continue dedicating my time in the server/forum . I'll continue to do what I've mentioned above earlier.

Back to top Go down
izarooni
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
izarooni

Derp Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derp Forum Moderator Application   Derp Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:48 am

I don't really think you should be a Forum Mod, the fact t hat you have 2 posts and haven't had any activity in quite a while
Back to top Go down

Derp Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1