BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Justine's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justine

Justine's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Justine's Gm Application   Justine's Gm Application EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:02 am

Edit: 11/17/2011 i have taken into the advice Omar has given me and am using that to my advantage. and i will edit my post. thanks again for the opportunity

(Just a Short Disclaimer: I do not expect to be acknowledged for a week or even at all for that matter and i am extremely sorry for having the arrogance to apply for GM this early in my BoredMS Life and i have also created my own format please do not be insulted Green Vitamin AKA Omar.)

General Information:

First & Last name: Justine Macmillan

In game name: Justine

Age/Date of Birth: 11/16/1996 and i am currently 15.

Location: The Universe,,The Milky Way. Earth. Australia,Melbourne, Small town. House, Bedroom.

Time Zone: (UTC+9:30) Brisbane

Do you have experience as a GM?(Yes/No): Yes i have had Experience as a Gm on Other Servers but i am not at liberty to say their names to ensure the safty of this server. if you want to know contact me in game or by email.

How many languages do you speak? List them: Some German and Modern Chinese but Mostly English if I'm Faced with this preamble i Would usally just go to a translator

Personal Information

Hours I am currently in yr 9, 2 weeks from Finishing School and i will have 8 weeks to be a strong gm but then school starts

Elaborate on what you consider your maturity level to be: I consider myself to have a very high maturity level and a very nice work ethic but since iv only been here for such a short time its hard for you guys to judge my character

Explain how mature you are: well i don't act like a petty little teen i'm responsible i can cook, clean, look after people and most of all help others in need

Explain your personality: i am a strong, fit, healthy person, im a little skinny i weigh 56 kilograms but that is irrelevant.

Do you believe you have what it takes to become a GM? Explain: hopefully i think i do but with every server comes different requirements so lets see how i fair.

-Contact Info-
MSN: N/a
Facebook: N/a
Email: Justine1234(At sign)hotmail dot com dot au The au is necessary to contact me and everything red on the email address isn't necessary such as the word "dot" and the word "(at sign)"
I Will Try and Get one of This Programs Either Face or Msn The chances of me getting Skype are slim but i can try.

BoredMS

What do you think the GM job is for?: to help people and to make this server a stronger community also to make the server a more Enjoyable Place that people would be comfortable staying, Not to Abuse power and go off being a Raging Bitch (I Am so Sry for My Language)

How active are you on BoredMS?: on weekdays 2 hours a day on weekends 10~14 hours on holidays All Day

How long have you played BoredMS?: 2 Days -lighter face palm-

Have you contributed anything to the server thus far? If not, do you have any intentions to?: um no not currently but i stick around im sure i can think of an idea or two. and i can do many things i am a very usefull person

What do you like/dislike about BoredMS?: The community is a beautiful place to be and the custom skills are absolutely amazing. I Kind of Dislike the Start there isnt a given a starting npc. it would be nice if we could have a starter package but that is justins choice not mine. just a suggestion

Do you support anyone's GM application? List them: Um Kevins i am now aware that he has a GM Application and I Salute him for achieving his goal and being a nice GM

Does anyone support your GM application? List them: Omar Supports My Gm Application and I am really grateful its even better to have a Gm on my side (not to sound like a bitch)

Off Topic

What is your favorite food?: Pizza Ham and Cheese and Apple Pie im also a big fruit eater. i don't eat beef its Just part of being an Indian

Favorite game?: Maplestory and Halo Reach i'm a Xbox person i'm not really fond of PS3's but i don't condemn those who do. I Had an Original Xbox and my favorite Game was Crash Bandicoot

Got any pets?: I have 2 Dogs their names are Milly and Denny Both Girls.

Do you like theme parks?: Yea i do when i was staying with my auntie in the goldcoast she took me to a theme park called Dreamworld and i loved it so i have to say Yes

Thank you for taking the time to read my Extremely long Gm app i hope you enjoyed it please don't take long to find your Decision, i do have a great deal of patience but this is the kind of thing you want to here straight away. Have a Nice Day/Night

Sorry Agian For Applying, i saw an oppurtunity and i took it im sorry if you think im arrogant and glib.

Last edited by Justine on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Justine's Gm Application   Justine's Gm Application EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 pm

bleh screw it if your arrogant at least you took the time to write the app and that's what's good Razz

DW YOU HAVE ME SUPPORTING YOU err.. YES! ME!
Very Happy

but yeh I mean overall it's a good app, you could elaborate a bit more on the questions that matter more but overall pretty good.
Oh and there is one other app but that app wasaccepted already :O

I WOULD GIVE you an answer straight away but sadly I can't cause I'm Not Justin, nor will I ever be so meh.

But i would give you a 8/10 .

Good enough i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Justine's Gm Application   Justine's Gm Application EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:32 am

You quit boredms... enough said. Sorry, but you won't be GM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justine's Gm Application   Justine's Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Justine's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1