BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Chris' GM Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisK
ChrisK

Chris' GM Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 pm

]HI! <3 LOL to start off I would like by introducing myself for those who don’t know my name is Chris, I love basketball, talking/hanging with friends, and most of all playing Maplestory especially Bored MS. If the last year or so I’ve played MANY private servers, to list a few, Sexy MS, Soul MS, Apple MS, Exlia MS, Bored MS, and many more. Anyway, here is my GM application, hope you enjoy! ]
What is your name?
Chris Kernan
What is Your Timezone?
Eastern Standern Time (EST)
IGN?
Chris
Experience as a GM?
Back in February or so I was a GM/Coder for AppleMS intill it got shutdown. (Proof- http://applestoryv83.weebly.com/downloads.html ) During my time there I helped to make custom NPCs, items, and more.
How long have you played BoredMS? (If you do not meet the 1 week requirement I will give a rating of 0 and you will automatically get DENIED.)
To my knowledge I joined BoredMS Sept. 9th 2012, the reason I'm not 100% sure, is cause I've had so much fun on here, and made so many nice friends, it seems like I've been here forever! Even though that may not be long, I believe I've gotten to know ALOT of great people, and how this server works. I got that date from my friend who said I joined a two days after him (Sept. 7th).
Why Do You Like BoredMS?
This is a silly question! What's there not to like? But I'll answer anyway, I love the people, the community, the staff, the environment, the game mechanics, the professorial coding, the NPCs, basically it's Maple heaven in a nutshell.
What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
Well first of all I would do what any good GM does, which in my opinion is, helping new players, and veteran players who might need assistance, ban hackers who ruin the game, host great events frequently, and just be a great addition to the community.
Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you)
Well, alot sticks out about me, I like to think I'm original with my ideas, I have a great seance of humor and can make almost anyone "LOL", I'm a young soul at only 14, but I will say I'm very mature when I need to be (eg. Helping others, hosting events, and times I just need to be serious.).
How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)
This is a good question, how would I deal with a dispute between players or staff members? Well first I would here out the story with NO favoritism, then if need be, I would talk to each person one on one and further more figure out the issue, and lastly I would work out a compromise between both partys.
Will you quit if we decline your application?
Oh course not! I love this server too much to quit over a denied application, of course it would be a little disheartening, but that's life, we are meant to make mistakes, and try again.
Tell Us About yourself
Well I love the Miami Heat, and the Patriots, sadly they didn't win the Superbowl though... But Oh well, I love to help people EVERYWHERE, I have a A/B avredge at school.
I'm in 8th grade, loving it! I have 2 dogs a chihuahua Lily, and a Jack Russel Gracie.

Last edited by ChrisK on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed coloring.)
Back to top Go down
Tummy
EpicSauce
Tummy

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:38 pm

blind my eyes, but colouurful o u o
Back to top Go down
ChrisK
ChrisK

PostSubject: LOL   Chris' GM Application.  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:21 pm

LOL. Thank you, I guess... 0_o If I need to I can change it.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:28 pm

I honestly do like this, but since your a Heat fan.... Chris' GM Application.  Smd-or-gtfo-thumb
Back to top Go down
ChrisK
ChrisK

PostSubject: LOL   Chris' GM Application.  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:33 pm

I mean, I mean, GO LAKERS.....
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:15 pm

THE DAMAGE IS DONE. Chris' GM Application.  GTFO_HOUSE_225083
Back to top Go down
ChrisK
ChrisK

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:28 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm

ChrisK wrote:
]HI! <3 LOL to start off I would like by introducing myself for those who don’t know my name is Chris, I love basketball, talking/hanging with friends, and most of all playing Maplestory especially Bored MS. If the last year or so I’ve played MANY private servers, to list a few, Sexy MS, Soul MS, Apple MS, Exlia MS, Bored MS, and many more. Anyway, here is my GM application, hope you enjoy! ]
What is your name?
Chris Kernan
What is Your Timezone?
Eastern Standern Time (EST)
IGN?
Chris
Experience as a GM?
Back in February or so I was a GM/Coder for AppleMS intill it got shutdown. (Proof- http://applestoryv83.weebly.com/downloads.html ) During my time there I helped to make custom NPCs, items, and more.
How long have you played BoredMS? (If you do not meet the 1 week requirement I will give a rating of 0 and you will automatically get DENIED.)
To my knowledge I joined BoredMS Sept. 9th 2012, the reason I'm not 100% sure, is cause I've had so much fun on here, and made so many nice friends, it seems like I've been here forever! Even though that may not be long, I believe I've gotten to know ALOT of great people, and how this server works. I got that date from my friend who said I joined a two days after him (Sept. 7th).
Why Do You Like BoredMS?
This is a silly question! What's there not to like? But I'll answer anyway, I love the people, the community, the staff, the environment, the game mechanics, the professorial coding, the NPCs, basically it's Maple heaven in a nutshell.
What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
Well first of all I would do what any good GM does, which in my opinion is, helping new players, and veteran players who might need assistance, ban hackers who ruin the game, host great events frequently, and just be a great addition to the community.
Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you)
Well, alot sticks out about me, I like to think I'm original with my ideas, I have a great seance of humor and can make almost anyone "LOL", I'm a young soul at only 14, but I will say I'm very mature when I need to be (eg. Helping others, hosting events, and times I just need to be serious.).
How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)
This is a good question, how would I deal with a dispute between players or staff members? Well first I would here out the story with NO favoritism, then if need be, I would talk to each person one on one and further more figure out the issue, and lastly I would work out a compromise between both partys.
Will you quit if we decline your application?
Oh course not! I love this server too much to quit over a denied application, of course it would be a little disheartening, but that's life, we are meant to make mistakes, and try again.
Tell Us About yourself
Well I love the Miami Heat, and the Patriots, sadly they didn't win the Superbowl though... But Oh well, I love to help people EVERYWHERE, I have a A/B avredge at school.
I'm in 8th grade, loving it! I have 2 dogs a chihuahua Lily, and a Jack Russel Gracie.

For an 8th Grader you sure type as if you are in 10th Grade which is good. Although I can't help but notice the spelling mistakes and a few very picky grammar mistakes which don't really matter but they kind of get to me. Overall I think your App is pretty informative and you use a decent color format. (The color's are a bit blinding) and you did spend time on this app which is good.
However some of your points seem to lack depth. Like you say that you can "do this thing" or that you are good at this but you don't state how or in what way you can be good at said thing.
But most of it is just me nitpicking you Smile
I'll say this is a pretty good app.
Rating: 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Angelx
Administrator
Administrator
Angelx

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 pm

8th grade? If my estimations are correct, that pegs you at 14 years of age, just slightly above the minimum requirement of 14. I know that age isn't necessarily an indicator of suitability, but age is an indicator of experience.

In any case, even if you are of the required age, the requirements state that 17+ is preferred; due to, as mentioned above, increased experience. You're also a relatively new player, with about 11 days since account creation.

But the biggest factor (at least for me), is the lack of detail on some of your responses on this application. While, yes, some of the questions don't really need more than one sentence as an answer, it always helps to write more, since that gives the staff a better idea of who you are.

I'd peg you at 6/10, but I'll wait for Bored997/Adrenaline to make the final decision before deciding further.
Back to top Go down
Angelx
Administrator
Administrator
Angelx

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Chris' GM Application.  JEmmG

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris' GM Application.    Chris' GM Application.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris' GM Application.
Page 1 of 1