BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Holy's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

Holy's GM application  Empty
PostSubject: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 am

What is your name?
Hello everyone in BoredMs.I am kelvin and im from singapore =D
U can buddy me in game if u want to .

What is Your Timezone?
My Timezone is Gmt+8 , which is singapore .

IGN?
My ign is Holy.Do add me in game (^~^)

Experience as a GM
I used to be a GM SXmaple but i quitted as i went overseas for 1month and got my account deleted .

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
I like BoredMS probably because it has awesome custom jobs such as kaiser, samurai and others . Although it looks like it has less amount of people online , im willing to serve as a GM with everything i got . I also like BoredMS as they have someone thats kind to such as Pieman , I talked to him in xat and he answered me some questions and details about things i asked . He's a good guy which i like Very Happy . I also like BoredMS as the rate is just nice as its not too high and also not too low . Its just Perfect .

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
Uhmm, i would probably stay in FM to help player thats just join , i would host events , i would also hunt for hackers which i like to do most as i think its fun finding hackers . Its Fun . I also like to help players which ask me question about the server such as whats the command? and how do i get scube ? and maybe if they ask how do i change hair? . I like to help player as it just makes me feel good helping them .I would listen to awesome things that players would like to tell me about like: Hey gm is my hair nice ? . Then i would answer them and so on. Mostly i would make everyone enjoy .

What sets you apart from everyone else ingame?
Probably its just that i could online everyday at least for 6hours(non-afk) , and max up to 12hours as i do not like to sleep much . I would enjoy helping players than sleeping .
What sets me apart from other people is that im a loyal guy that would never betray . I would not abuse my powers like GMs from other server that uses !seduce whenever they want to without a reason . I would keep the rules in mind ,respect them and obey them . I also do not get angry easily . I perfer talking it out than raging . I would always admit my fault if i think im at least 1% wrong as this makes our life easier . I do not take revenge and bear grudges against anyone , I dont hate and i can handle stress well .

Why do you think we should choose you?
I guess its because i take this job seriously and would give in my 100% just to make sure BoredMs players enjoys . I would do what i should and make sure this is a hack-free server . I can control my emotions well and make sure i do things the right way . Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how. I think i should get choosen mainly because I am a person that make sure everybody is comfortable when it comes to playing in this server .

will you quit if we decline your application?
Nope i will not . This server is awesome and im staying .

Tell Us About yourself

Im a guy thats chilled and a person that do not hurry someone along when they are enjoying themselves. I can withstand periods of boredom without being disrespectful . I like playing basketball and i am 17years old . I enjoy watching Running man ( a variety show) . I also like to chatting with people . I also like to make friends so i will not feel lonely at times . I usually spend most of the time at home using computer or doing my homework . I also usually spend like a hour playing basketball as i need to exercise after sitting on a chair pressing the keyboard for long hours . Helping everyone at anytime that needs help.
Nothing its hard for my job.(except Coding)
Will do everything to get the GM job. Smile

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to read this GM app <3
Have a good day everyone ! And Happy mapling ^~^

Last edited by x3prince on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 pm

1. Haven't seen you once. Neutral
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 pm

haha i have been with some other dudes in fm or helping me trained .
i just finish doing homework so didnt play that much today , gonna continue tommorrow
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 pm

When did you start?
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am

x3prince wrote:
What is your name?
Hello everyone in BoredMs.I am kelvin and im from singapore =D
U can buddy me in game if u wan to .

What is Your Timezone?
My Timezone is Gmt+8 , which is singapore .

IGN?
My ign is Holy. Add me in game (^~^)

Experience as a GM
I used to be a GM SXmaple but i quitted as i went overseas for 1month and got my account deleted .

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
I like BoredMS probably because it has awesome custom jobs such as kaiser, samurai and others . Although it looks like it has least amount of people online , im willing to serve as a GM with everything i got . I also like BoredMS as they had someone thats kinda kind to me like Pieman , I talked to him in xat and hes answered me some questions and details about things i ask . He's a good guy which i like Very Happy . I also like BoredMS as the rate is just nice as its not too high and also not too low . Its just nice .

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
Uhmm, i would probably stay in FM to help player thats just join , i would host events , i would hunt for hackers which i like to do most as i think its fun finding hackers . Its just challanging . I would also kinda help players which ask me question about the server such as whats the command? and how do i get scube ? and maybe if they ask how do i change hair? . I like to help player most as it just makes me feel good helping them .I would listen to awesome things that players would like to tell me about like: Hey gm is my hair nice ? . Then i would answer them and so on.

What sets you apart from everyone else ingame?
Probably its just that i could online every at least for 6hours(non-afk) , and max up to 12hours as i dont really like sleeping . I would enjoy helping players than sleeping .
What sets me apart from other people is that im a loyal guy that would never betray . I would not abuse my powers like GMs from other server that uses !seduce whenever they want without a reason . I would keep the rules in mind ,respect them and obey them . I also do not get angry easily . I perfer talking it out than raging . I would always admit my fault if i think im at least 1% wrong as this makes our life easier . I do not take revenge and bear grudges against anyone and I dont hate .

Why do you think we should choose you?
I guess its because i take this job seriously and would give in my 100% just to make sure BoredMs players enjoys . I would do what i should and make sure this is a hack-free server . I can control my emotions well and make sure i do things the right way . I think i should get choosen mainly because I am a person that make sure everybody is comfortable when it comes to playing this server .

will you quit if we decline your application?
Nope i wont . This server is awesome and im staying .

Tell Us About yourself

Im a guy thats chill and a person that has lots of patiance when it comes to waiting or talking to someone that ask me questions . I like playing basketball and im 17 this year (but havent had my birthday yet ) . I enjoy watching Running man ( a variety show) . And i like to chat with people . Please talk to me if u see me in game =D . I also like to make friends so i wont feel lonely as i can talk to my friends anytime when i feel lonely . I usually spend most of the time at home using computer or doing my homework . I also usually spend like a hour playing basketball as i need to exercise after sitting on a chair pressing the keyboard for long hours . Hmm i guess thats all =D

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to read this GM app <3
Have a good day everyone ! And Happy mapling Razz

Hi!
So I like the fact that you spent time on this app and everything isn't just one answer.
HOWEVER your app lacks something I like to call grammar.
Your attempt at formality is cute but it's very difficult to understand at times.
However I do think that English is not your first language but when you're in an English speaking server. It might be hard for you to communicate with the players.
I really don't have much to say about this app.
But if you really want this I suggest you completely re-do your grammar while keeping your key points.
And attempt at being concise.
Also check your spelling.

Rating : 3/10 (will be subject to change) Let me know when you change this eh?
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 am

Hey thx greenvitamin for the comments .
i am sorry for having a poor grammer as im bad in english
I think i am done with the editting , do give me more comments on it . thankyou
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 am

x3prince wrote:
Hey thx greenvitamin for the comments .
i am sorry for having a poor grammer as im bad in english
I think i am done with the editting , do give me more comments on it . thankyou

I like your new attempt with the English. It definitely was an improvement over your last app.
Although some minor issues can be ignored because English isn't your first language.
Which poses as an issue in an English speaking server once again.
Work on practicing English if you really want to be part of the staff.
Anyways Good luck to you
NEW UPDATED RATING: 6/10
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 am

I like your spirit and motivation to work for us. However, your English doesn't
seem to be the best. It's important that the players can understand the GM when he/her is talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy's GM application    Holy's GM application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy's GM application
Page 1 of 1