BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Sapphire's GM Application

Go down 
+7
Steak
Seena787
Legend
Bored
Pieman
wouterku
Sapphire
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire
Sapphire

Sapphire's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Dear GM's of BoredMS

My full name is Sapphire Lydia Jade, I live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada (eastern time zone). The reasons why I would like to be a GM are truly heartfelt and full of meaning, I apologize if I make you cry with my back story. When I was all but a mere child aged of 11, there was a tragic accident at my home in the middle of the woods; my family died and my home burnt down. It was my mother's 40th birthday and my father decided to give her a surprise party, my father lit the candles for her delightful Vanilla Cake and had to run upstairs to help my infant brother. As he was taking care of her, my guess would be that something happened with the candles, but a fire quickly erupted in the basement. At the time my family didn't know. It was only when my mother arrived at home that she went downstairs but fell instead. She screamed in pain which alarmed my father. He rushed to my mother's rescue, as he was ready to help her up his leg gets caught on a wooden plank. The fire continued and as my parents wisely told me to escape into town, my last sight of them was them holding each other's hands during their final moments.

That day will forever be in my heart, it scarred me for life, but not in the manner of dreadfulness yet with wisdom. As I grew older I lived on the streets, fending for myself, with no education and no money. I stayed on the streets for 10 years, hoping someone would offer a hand. I visited the library constantly to continue my studies since I was declared a genius by the government, with an IQ of 157. As time progressed I'd occasionally find money, but this one time as an elderly couple walked by they handed me 100$ for food; but I remembered that their was a family not to far from me that we're in the same situation as I was. I gave them the money instead because I have sympathy for living beings but also have a big heart.

I'm new to technology, which some people (including you), might think of as a nuisance, but I think of it as a blessing, for someone of my age (21) if not completely dependant of technology for their work, studies, amusement, etc. I've just recently been accepted in an Orphanarium appointed the duty of teaching the 41 children basic and perhaps advanced academics alongside with the job of being their personal shopper. Ever since my return inside a new home I've been studying basic technology and one of the first things I stumbled upon was private servers such as this one. I declared on that day that I would assume a leadership role and embed my cunning knowledge and heart into maintaining and updating a loving, caring world full of people with endless possibilities with their life.

I'm not enrolled in any college or university at the moment since I live in poverty in a foster home, so I have much free time to offer constant surveillance and issues that may happen to this heartfelt server. I know such because I'm new yet I was quickly adopted into what people consider a family and was swiftly made one of the most renown people in MistMS. I'm a very quick study and have much to offer the server, even stuck with the lowest of tasks and I'll accomplish them with satisfaction and a thought that I've made this world better place for all. I'm what people would consider calm & collected but have so much heart for everyone. With all my experience I believe that I can help anybodies emotional stress. I never back talk and I never lie about anything no matter what circumstances. I truly believe that I'm a true candidate for even a lesser role for this beautiful server.

I've always dreamt of a role of authority and piece and I personally believe that being a GM would fulfil this dream. My proverb that I follow is the following: "Nothing happens unless first a dream." which I believe everyone should obey and cherish this in their heart! I see myself more as a informer/helper more then a source kind of GM. Personally, I will be always active before I get enrolled into a school which could be months. Becoming a GM means more to me then most could imagine, this would complete the dark void in my heart! As for roles, I could be a great contender for Problem Solving, Messaging, Event Holding and also aiding Maplers in need. Also I am bilingual, I speak both French and English; French being my primary language.

I hope you don't think of this of too much for an application yet I've done my best and hope to receive a reply soon. I thank you GM's for all the help and effort that you've added with also a side that likes to talk to the people and find out what they want. You guys are doing an amazing job and don't forget it, I'm a full out GM supporter. I apologize for possible mistakes or if I've forgotten basic elements for such an application and any word from you would be great, even if your only a viewer and are willing to comment. Thank you very much GM team and you as well ordinary maplers. Smile

Sincerely, Sapphire <3
Back to top Go down
wouterku
wouterku

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 pm

DAM Retard ...
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Sad, you touched my heart with your back-story it was one of the saddest tales I have ever heard of. How did you survive on the streets when you were ten? How did you survive with your family in the middle of the woods? How did the house fire not catch the entire forest on fire and kill you as you were escaping? How was your mother's delightful vanilla cake? How did your brother turn into a female?
How did your father manage to trip on a wooden plank? Why did the government declare a 10 year old hobo a genius? Why do you follow a proverb? What does any of this have to do with BoredMS or applying to be a GM? Oh, that's right IT DOESN'T. Come back when you want to write a real app. kthxbai!
-Sincerely, Pieman
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Geez some harsh comments here... This isn't really a GM application. Nor does it really make much sense. There's no need for this hate though. Tbh it sounds really REALLY fake. I am not saying it is though, because I truly don't know. However, judging you as a person I don't believe that you are the GM BoredMS needs. Sorry.

Your Owner, Justin
Back to top Go down
Legend
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm

How did u manage to survive the fire and on the streets for 10 years? Prostitution?.....
Back to top Go down
Seena787

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 pm

just one questoin. Fake or Real
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:11 am

Seena787 wrote:
just one questoin. Fake or Real
Fake
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 pm

I know it's epic for a couple reasons.. 1. It's the longest GM app. I've seen in awhile.. and 2.. Its under the thread "Epic GM APP [EXAMPLE]"
And, I didn't even care to read it C;
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Epicness in text.... *posted* lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:02 am

Guys don't be mean :3
Anyways if i had to go back to my old rating ways
I'd for sure rate this a 100/10 :3
PERFECT GRAMMAR +D

although it's offtopic so I guess i'd give it a 0/10
I do like your grammar though
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Oh look at that, a woman who doesn't know any better what are the odds.
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 am

woah its a epic gm app
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 am

Umbreon wrote:
Oh look at that, a woman who doesn't know any better what are the odds.

Lol...Wth...
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 am

Sapphire's GM Application ImagesCA7S50UH

Yes, Yes. You're all mad.
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:24 am

its just sooo touching ... btw is this sapphire from other server?
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 pm

I love posting stuff that doesn't make any sense. Don't you x3prince?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's GM Application   Sapphire's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's GM Application
Page 1 of 1