BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

GM Application. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badfire1234

GM Application. :) Empty
PostSubject: GM Application. :)   GM Application. :) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:39 pm

What is your name?Raymond.

What is Your Timezone?:My Time Zone is pacific

IGN?:RaysBest

Experience as a GM?:Helpful & Warning 1st/2nd time about stuff your not suppose to do,3rd dc,4th ban 1week.

How long have you played BoredMS? (If you do not meet the 1 week requirement I will give a rating of 0 and you will automatically get DENIED.):Played bored ms about 2-3 Weeks.

Why Do You Like BoredMS?: I Like BoredMS Because i dont like to play servers thats like too active and&I play because i See lots of friendly ppl. Smile

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?:As a GM I Would Help people with bugs/problems try to make/host events.

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you):I Think you should chosse me because im a very helpful/happy/mature person thats like to play BoredMs.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO):I Would Try to help them solve the conflict.

Will you quit if we decline your application?I Will Not Quit Boredms if you declined me because i have many friends on server and i like to play on it.

Tell Us About yourself:Well Im 15,Plays soccer for team venom Very Happy,likes to video chat/hang out with friends play Boredms with them and make it active Very Happy but not to active Smile.
Back to top Go down

GM Application. :)
Page 1 of 1