BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Logic's Forum Moderator Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

Logic's Forum Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Logic's Forum Moderator Application.   Logic's Forum Moderator Application. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Name: My name is Alex. People use nicknames such is "A", Alexander, and time to time Alejandro.

Timezone: My timezone is GMT - 5 (USA Eastern time).

Why do you want to be a Forum Mod.? : The reason why I would want to be a Forum Mod, would be to clean up the forums in a sense. You may ask "What can't you do that you are already doing now"? Well, recently in the past weeks, I've seen members double posting, and as well as posting threads in the incorrect section of the forums. I believe double posting is needless. All posts will be answered in due time, but do not abuse your posting ability by posting your question in multiple sections of the forums. It is wrong as well as it is spamming. As for posting in the wrong section, it can be helped little. I am not questioning others ability of common sense, but if you post something as in "Every time I click the client, a patcher appears". Something like this would not be posting under General Discussions. I would personally peg this under Bugs and glitches. I may not be in-game for periods of time, but I am frequently logged into the forums. I check the forums to see if there have been any updates concerning the server, as well as to answer any questions that members of the forums may have. I am also on Xat when and if have the time to answer questions in real time. My job would be to answer questions when asked, move any wrongly placed threads and to delete threads that have been posted twice.

How long will you be on the forums per day: In GMT - 5 time, I will able to be on forums 4:30 - 10:00 on weekdays, and expect to on forums the majority of the day on weekends.

What would you do if you saw someone Spamming the forums with complete nonsense: If this matter would to happen, they would get an infraction, (whatever type of punishment this forum may use. I'm used to VBulletin) and disable their posting ability for the remainder of the said day. After I have done this, I would then concentrate on the matter of deleting the spammed comments.

Tell us about yourself: Well, I am fifteen, I'm a pretty easy going guy when i'm not being a hassle to certain people time to time. I apologize for that. Just got into going back to the gym (Planet Fitness cheers ) , trying out for my high school football team when the time comes, and beginning to start taking lessons for my long, forgotten guitar. I'm always on Skype so if you need to reach me, i'm there.

Thank you for reading my app, and I will work to overcome any criticisms I may encounter. study
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Forum Moderator Application.   Logic's Forum Moderator Application. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Looks good bro! I hope you get accepted because you seem like a nice guy and you look like a guy to be good at moderating the forums and boredms, so if you get accepted then congratulations! And Good luck! Btw you like my banners?

Logic's Forum Moderator Application. Boredm12 Logic's Forum Moderator Application. Boredm10
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Forum Moderator Application.   Logic's Forum Moderator Application. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Um...eh they are good for starters. Wink May I suggest you get familiar with Photoshop? I myself created some banners when I used to play ZakuraMS. They show you put time and effort into them , as well as orginally. Smile
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Forum Moderator Application.   Logic's Forum Moderator Application. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Logic wrote:
Um...eh they are good for starters. Wink May I suggest you get familiar with Photoshop? I myself created some banners when I used to play ZakuraMS. They show you put time and effort into them , as well as orginally. Smile
Yeah i need photoshop lol, mind giving me a link to photoshop? Or tell me where to get it? So i can create another banner.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Forum Moderator Application.   Logic's Forum Moderator Application. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

likedatboss wrote:
Logic wrote:
Yeah i need photoshop lol, mind giving me a link to photoshop? Or tell me where to get it? So i can create another banner.

Sadly my computer was recently wiped. No So I have lost all my data concerning Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Forum Moderator Application.   Logic's Forum Moderator Application. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Logic wrote:
likedatboss wrote:
Logic wrote:

Sadly my computer was recently wiped. No So I have lost all my data concerning Photoshop.
Aw ok thanks anyways!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Forum Moderator Application.   Logic's Forum Moderator Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Logic's Forum Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1