BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Deux GM application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigmazxcs

Deux GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Deux GM application.   Deux GM application. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 am

Name:
Aaron

Timezone:
GMT +8 (Singapore)

IGN:
Deux

Experience:
no current experience as a GM, but a rather well known player in several servers. i have experiences in the field on player relations, as a more authoritative player rather than a GM.

length of stay in BoredMS:
currently around a week long.

Why do i like BoredMS:
the first and most obvious reason for my attempt at BoredMS is the new jobs. as far as i know, there's only 2 other servers that offers kaiser, and BoredMS is the only one that has samurai. having played for a few days, i've already donated once, something i've never done before. i'm very stingy with my money, and it's not easy to make me part with it unless i think it's worth my while. i find a lot of potential in BoredMS, be it as a growing server or as a knitted community. i was first daunted by the players, not all are very interactive, but as soon as i get to know them better, i find myself being very comfortable in this setting. it's no easy to get someone oriented and integrated within the first week of their stay, i can vouch for that with my experience.

if i'm a GM:
i didn't had the intention of apply at first, i don't want to be any one more superior than the players. all i wanted to do was to help build up this server. i've brought up several suggestions to Angel about the server and it's future, one of which was implemented (votepoint-Scubes ratio). i'm hoping that through my experience i can bring up more content and variety for the players, and create a closer knitted community. i don't see a point in having 1000 people on the server when they come and go, and the reason why they do so is that there's no one they are familiar with. if i'm given the opportunity, i wish to be the channel to bring and integrate the new players with our community.

why should you choose me:
i don't have much to offer, only experiences after experiences. i've been on over 20 servers in the last 5 years, i used to still keep the clients. i've been through the era of v62, v73, v75, v83, v91, v97, v103and v110, and i can safely assure you that i've seen enough rise and fall of servers to share my humble experiences. not all servers are perfect, we can all have flaws and plenty of bugs. but having been through all these as a player, i know what a player wants. different server rates affect the system they're based on. MSI for high rates with a weak economy system, or potential system and crafting for low rates and a stable economy. it's all dependent on how we play our cards and market ourselves. i will be honest and say that i may not be entirely accurate on foresight in the perspective of a player, but i do know that i won't lead the server astray.

if there's a fight between staffs:
the server must not know and be affected by it. that is priority. an argument has caused more than 1 server to fall apart. since most servers are co-owned. an argument must be settled asap and discretely, an agreement has to be reached. but the fight is not mine, i can't push things around if neither party are willing to compromise or negotiate. if that's the case, i'd strongly urge the owner of the server to temporarily restrict their access to the server until an agreement can be reached. a server must not fall apart in a petty argument.

will i quit if rejected:
well no. why would i? if i'm just interested in being a GM, maybe i would. but i want to help the server prosper in all honesty. if not, i wouldn't have invested my money in donating. i hope to pledge $10 weekly to sustain the server, whether or not i am a GM. that will be my personal contribution if i can't do anything more for the server. that is the least i can do.

about me:
i'm currently 18 and schooling, not much of a somebody. just a player by far. not quite a tough nut to crack, rather simple minded and easy going with most things. but i still have my own set of values and principles that i will not compromise with. fun-loving yet firm, if that's more straightforward.

Last edited by Sigmazxcs on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
smallnoobboy
Getting There
Getting There

PostSubject: wuttttt   Deux GM application. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 am

suppppppppp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Deux GM application.   Deux GM application. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 pm

WHO ARE YOU O_O
Back to top Go down
Angelx
Administrator
Administrator
Angelx

PostSubject: Re: Deux GM application.   Deux GM application. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Under normal circumstances, I would approve this for the Tribunal. But you are a rather new player, just barely meeting the minimum account age for application.

Besides that though, I respect your experience. Under more positive circumstances, I think you'd make it at least to the Tribunal. For now though,

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deux GM application.   Deux GM application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deux GM application.
Page 1 of 1