BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

DarkQt Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
123tonyni

DarkQt  Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: DarkQt Gm Application   DarkQt  Gm Application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 pm

My In game name is DarkQt. i want to become a gm
My name is DarkQt (Ign) I real name is Tony
i have not been a gm before but i want to try and be a good gm and let everybody be happy
i have been playing for at least 3 weeks or so (im sure i played for 4-5 weeks)
i like boredms because its a fun and cool game. i enjoy it alot. i feel relax when i play it.
As a gm in boredms i will hold fun events and make people happy. i will not hurt peoples feelings or do bad stuff. i want to make people happy
i like to interact with people in games. i make then LOL! i like to answer questions for boredms and im good at helping people and holding fun stuff
if there is a fight between 2 player or staff i will be in action and stop them. i will report it or get help
if you decline i have a chance of quitting. i wanted to do this for the fun of player so this game will be popular and fun
I am a good person. i like to answer peoples question and be helpful. i am kind and funny. i want let people feel relax
and most people don't see me as a bad person. i like hanging out with people and talk. i am a person that like "Fun"

I Hope i get to be a gm. i know this isn't long. but i hope this gives you enough info about me
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: DarkQt Gm Application   DarkQt  Gm Application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Hinted, I understand what you are trying to say, but for now, lets avoid formats like this form happening.
Back to top Go down
ChrisK
ChrisK

PostSubject: Eh...   DarkQt  Gm Application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi DarkQt Smile Can I give you a tip? Grammar, it's very usefull. Smile Anyway... goodluck....
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DarkQt Gm Application   DarkQt  Gm Application EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:15 am

Didn't follow the format and massive amount of grammar mistakes, declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkQt Gm Application   DarkQt  Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkQt Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: