BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Mackenzie's Application. C:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbreon

Mackenzie's Application. C: Empty
PostSubject: Mackenzie's Application. C:   Mackenzie's Application. C: EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 pm

What is your name: Mackenzie

What is Your Timezone: Global Mountain Time -7

IGN: Red

Experience as a GM: Well that's something you'd need to ask me in a message. But i do have Experience

Why Do You Like BoredMS: Oh Hell yeah, It's a great community, i enjoy the SHIT out of it.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS: Not be a jewl and give item's to players unless they win an event. Other then that, yeah ill host event's help out when needed moderate the forums and the xat chat.

What sets you apart from everyone else ingame: Hell i'm a silly fellow. ask anyone i talk to.

Why do you think we should choose you: Why not. It's better then picking someone without experience, but hey i'm not going to be a dick bout it, It's your choice.

will you quit if we decline your application: Ahaha, fuck no. I'll still play if you accept me or not, even when im demoted i wont quit.

Tell Us About yourself: "Easy" going guy, i enjoy sport's to an extent, such as Football, Badminton, baseball. But honestly im pretty easy to get along with, sure i'm a dick most the time, but i joke around about it 95% of the time C:.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Mackenzie's Application. C:   Mackenzie's Application. C: EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 am

lol! I couldnt help but noticing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that.............. i forgot.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Mackenzie's Application. C:   Mackenzie's Application. C: EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:37 am

BOSS APP
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Mackenzie's Application. C:   Mackenzie's Application. C: EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:16 am

Not voting everyday huh? An obvious No-Go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mackenzie's Application. C:   Mackenzie's Application. C: Empty

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie's Application. C:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: