BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

ImSoCrazed's Gm Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImSoCrazed
ImSoCrazed

ImSoCrazed's Gm Application. Empty
PostSubject: ImSoCrazed's Gm Application.   ImSoCrazed's Gm Application. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Name?
Michael Soriano

Time Zone?
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

IGN?
ImSoCrazed

GM experience:
No, I havent experienced a GM since I started playing GMS. But, I have learned lots of things from other GMs in other servers, also, I have many events I can show you for you guys to play, have fun, and relax! Finally, Ive been a GM but ONLY for a short time. (1 Week)

Why Do I Like BoredMS?
I don't like BoredMS. I LOVE IT. First of all, I love it because it is my favorite Version of Maplestory there is. (V97) This server is Non-Hamachi, NO REBIRTH, Weapon And Armor Leveling, And It Has a ALL IN ONE SHOP!! So you know, you should join me and other people, this server is fantastic! I cant Wait to try it!

What would I do as a GM in BoredMS?
Certainly, I will and would help anyone in need. They have to call me, text me, or anything that communicates with me. I want to improve this server by sponsoring it in other websites. In game of boredMS, I would help, Do events, Ban/Jail, For people that are either rude or nice. I am nice and respect people in lots of ways.

What sets me apart from everyone else in game?
Nothing. I am very kind and respectful to other people that other be mean or nice to me and everyone else. I never get set apart from people. Cool

Why do I think you should choose me?
I generally think you should choose me because you could depend on me and my responsibility. I would never, but never, say this server is dum, dull, or stupid. Also, I could help you guys by sponsoring your website. I do know how to. Lastly, I would take care most of your problems you have in your server and/or in XAT.

Will I quit if you decline my application?
Of course not, I will still help your server go up top!

Tell things about myself:
I am 16 years old, My future is to be a engineer and help people out. As you can see, I want to become a GM (Game Master) to help others. I was once a bad person, But I have got that memory away from here. I listen to any kind of music (NO COUNTRY!!) and my hobby is Basketball. Hmm.... I wonder, What do you do with YOUR life? Basketball

P.S : I will be very happy and honored to help you guys. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ImSoCrazed on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ImSoCrazed
ImSoCrazed

ImSoCrazed's Gm Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ImSoCrazed's Gm Application.   ImSoCrazed's Gm Application. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Hope you introduce me to a fantastic GM world! geek
Back to top Go down

ImSoCrazed's Gm Application.
Page 1 of 1