BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Shawn's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SawpShawn

Shawn's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Shawn's Gm Application   Shawn's Gm Application EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 pm

What is your name: My name is Shawn Oh.
What is your timezone:
My Timezone is GMT -8 USA Pacific.

IGN: My IGN is Shawn.

Experience as a GM: Well,I have never been a GM,but I have an GM handbook
.All Though, I've seen lots of GM in a lot of servers,I've seen that they are mature,helpful,and very kind. I know that that is the job I need to do to,but I have my own ways.

Why do you want to be a GM in BoredMs:
I want to become a GM in BoredMS because I want to help the community and keep the server up. I love playing with the players and hosting events. I will also find all the hackers which all GM's are suppose to do. I will have fun with the players and host an event if I have to. I do this to help the server and have fun with the players.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS: I will help the server by advertising and voting much as I can. I will be affectionate with the players/people. I can help the server by catching hackers,which all the gms are suppose to do,and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow much as I can,it would be very exciting if they joined. I can hold amusing events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair,but I will only do events once or twice a week. If there is about 10 - 15 people online I will just host an event. I will encourage the players whenever their upset or grumpy and tell them why are they upset.
What sets you apart from everyone else in game: Well probably other player's GM app maybe be better than mine,but I think it sets me apart from everyone else in game because I am very helpful and cheerful. I can help the players too by,welcoming them,helping them,and I am very active. I am mature enough to handle as a GM and I can help anyone in game who are upset or grumpy about anything in this server,like lets say they are having trouble or they are glitched or bugged,I will know thats the time to help them. Also you should pick me because I'm not a rude person nor either a immature person. Another reason what sets me apart from everyone else in game is because you can trust me,I am kind,and friendly. Another reason what sets me apart from everone else is becaus I am helpful,available to solve problems,and determined to create a better enviroment for the amazing server. I also take my job damn serious,I do not fool around.

Why do you think we should choose you: As I just said,I am very active and helpful. I am a calmed person and I am very patient. I can also catch all the hackers and I will obey all the rules in this server. Also because I am fair to everyone,like when there is a event and 2 players are fighting against a prize I will treat them fair and square so no one can get angry. The situation will get solved eventually.

Tell us about your self:
My name is Shawn Oh. I live in California and I really love playing maple. I have played Regular Maplestory for 4 years and Private servers for 3 years or so. I love playing with my friends outside and chill. I also,like playing sports such as,soccer and basketball. I am from South Korea. I know as in a human being you have to relax when you are in a argument,because arguments leads to no knowledge,no point,and a total waste of time. You have to be happy and calm all the time incase to be Cool. By meaning Cool,relax a little,give people your space on them. Another thing about me is that I can be a little nice and I am very helpful. I play some instruments such as,guitar and piano. My age is 17. I am very active though,I play about 4 or 5 hours each day. I can be nice sometimes but not too nice. I love watching Anime such as,Naruto,Dragonball Z,Angel Beats,and One piece and like listening to music.

How can you handle hackers:I can handle them by taking proves/Screenshot. Since my friend was a GM,he usually taught me lots of GM commands and how to catch hackers such as,go in hide mode and all that kind of things. By the way if there are hackers I will be in hide mode and catch them fast as I can no matter what any situation is happening. I will ask the players if they seen anything distrustful/suspcious about a player hacking. If the players think or know the hackers hacked I will go check on them by going in hide. I will bring out my ban hammer and ban them. Also when the players don't follow the rules in BoredMS I will ban them
. I will never give them any warnings nor them see me when they are hacking so they don't run away. If I ban them and they keep coming and coming,I will just get pissed off and jail them forever.
How can you handle another GM/Staff abusing their powers:Well, I will call another higher level staff and talk about it and if it gets too determined. I will ban him or her and tell them relax and to calm down and ask him or her why is she/he abusing powers. I will try my best to calm them down. But,Just know this arguing/fighting is no point and waste of time,so I suggest calming them down first I will talk about it with the owner of this server

If you were demoted:
Well,if I was demoted I will calm down first and then be an regular player. I know that if you are demoted people can get mad,because they think that they did all their hard work on GM Apps and they did it for nothing,but I will try calming myself down first and relax. I will be a regular player,since that is fair for everyone. Also I think when people get demoted they get mad and quit the server. I think that will help nothing and that is completely useless for them,because who just joins a server to become a GM and quit right away? Well,unless you are a quitter...
Last words: I know mines isn't probably better than others,but I put effort into it and I think its good. Either way if I am a player or a GM I am fine,but I hope i get a chance to become a GM! Well thank you for reading my GM app!

How active can you be in BoredMS: I can be 4 - 6 hours active or so. In Saturdays and Sundays I can be active 5 - 11 hours. I am very active and addicted to maple.

Plans:My plans is that I will advertise to my friends,have fun with players,vote to make the server's rank more up,and take proves of hackers.I will try my best to keep this server up and get much hackers I can get. I will tell people to make sure to vote every day. I will at least do 1 - 2 events once a week,because if I do about 3 - 6 events I will get carried away. But since this server just came out I guess I am going to do about 3 - 4 events to increase to have fun,and tell the players to advertise to their friends to join this amazing server. When there is a new players I will teach them the fundamental and if they need any help,I will help them. I will be fair to everone fair and square and give them equality.

What do you like about this server: I love many things about this server. First this server is very interesting. I've never seen a server with rebirths nor with customed skills. Also the staffs are intelligent,incredible,and friendly. This is my 1st server that I've seen so far with rebirths and this server is so detailed. I like this server because they are friendly staffs and their all so active. I just love it!

How will you handle trollers: They are different kind of trollers such as,spammers,harrassing,pissing people off,or just annoying. I will jail them until their responsible enough to "not troll",but I'm sure that they're will be no trollers since this is an valuable,admirable,and satisfying server.

Last edited by SawpShawn on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Gm Application   Shawn's Gm Application EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 pm

SawpShawn wrote:
What is your name: My name is Shawn Oh.
What is your timezone:
My Timezone is GMT -8 USA Pacific.

IGN: My IGN is Shawn.

Experience as a GM: Well,I have never been a GM,but I have an GM handbook
.Also I've seen lots of GM in a lot of servers. I seen that they are mature,helpful,and very kind.

Why do you want to be a GM in BoredMs:
I want to become a GM in BoredMS because I want to help the community and keep the server up. I love playing with the players and hosting events. I will also find all the hackers which all GM's are suppose to do. I will have fun with the players and host an event if I have to. I do this to help the server and have fun with the players.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS: I will help the server by advertising and voting much as I can. I will be affectionate with the players/people. I can help the server by catching hackers,which all the gms are suppose to do,and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. I can hold amusing events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair,but I will only do events once or twice a week. If there is about 10 - 15 people online I will just host an event. I will encourage the players whenever their upset or grumpy and tell them why are they upset.
What sets you apart from everyone else in game: Well probably other player's GM app maybe be better than mine,but I think it sets me apart from everyone else in game because I am very helpful and cheerful. I can help the players too by,welcoming them,helping them,and I am very active. I am mature enough to handle as a GM. I can help anyone in game who are upset or grumpy about anything in this server. Also you should pick me because I'm not a rude person nor either a immature person.

Why do you think we should choose you: As I just said,I am very active and helpful. I am a calmed person and I am very patient. I can also catch all the hackers and I will obey all the rules in this server. Also because I am fair to everyone.

Tell us about your self:
My name is Shawn Oh. I live in California. I really love playing maple. I have played Regular Maplestory for 4 years and Private servers for 3 years or so. I love playing with my friends outside and chill. I also,like playing sports such as,soccer and basketball. I am from South Korea. I know as in a human being you have to relax when you are in a argument,because arguments leads to no knowledge,no point,and a total waste of time. You have to be happy and calm all the time incase to be Cool. By meaning Cool,relax a little,give people your space on them. Another thing about me is that I can be a little nice and I am very helpful. I play some instruments such as,guitar and piano. My age is 17. I am very active though,I play about 4 or 5 hours each day. I can be nice sometimes but not too nice. I love watching Anime such as,Naruto,Dragonball Z,Angel Beats,and One piece. I also like listening to music.

How can you handle hackers:I can handle them by taking proves/Screenshot. I will go in hide "Omg I love Hiding!!" By the way if there are hackers I will be in hide mode and catch them. I will ask the players if they seen anything distrustful/suspcious about a player hacking. If the players think or know the hackers hacked I will go check on them by going in hide. I will bring out my ban hammer and ban them. Also when the players don't follow the rules in BoredMS I will ban them
. I will never give them any warnings nor them see me when they are hacking so they don't run away. If I ban them and they keep coming and coming. I will just get pissed off and jail them forever.
How can you handle another GM/Staff abusing their powers:Well, I will call another higher level staff and talk about it and if it gets too determined I will ban him or her. I will tell them relax and to calm down and ask him or her why is she/he abusing powers. I will try my best to calm them down. But,Just know this arguing/fighting is no point and waste of time,so I suggest calming them down first. I will talk about it with the owner of this server

If you were demoted:
Well,if I was demoted I will calm down first and then be an regular player. I know that if you are demoted people can get mad,because they think that they did all their hard work on GM Apps and they did it for nothing,but I will try calming myself down first and relax. I will be a regular player,since that is fair for everyone. Also I think when people get demoted they get mad and quit the server. I think that will help nothing and that is completely useless for them,because who just joins a server to become a GM and quit right away? Well,unless you are a quitter...
Last words: I know mines isn't probably better than others,but I put effort into it and I think its good. Either way if I am a player or a GM I am fine,but I hope i get a chance to become a GM! Well thank you for reading my GM app!

How active can you be in BoredMS: I can be 4 - 6 hours active or so. In Saturdays and Sundays I can be active 5 - 11 hours. I am very active and addicted to maple.

Plans:My plans is that I will advertise to my friends,have fun with players,vote to make the server's rank more up,and take proves of hackers. I will try my best to keep this server up and get much hackers I can get. I will tell people to make sure to vote every day. I will at least do 1 - 2 events once a week,because if I do about 3 - 6 events I will get carried away. But since this server just came out I guess I am going to do about 3 - 4 events to increase to have fun,and tell the players to advertise to their friends to join this amazing server. When,there is new players I will teach them the fundamental and if they need any help,I will help them. It would be grateful to help them.

Okay sorry about this being late, just havent been to great lately, but meh wtv,

Honestly I like this app, it's different and certainly a lot more detailed when compared to other apps.
By no means this is a perfect app but it's pretty darn good.

My one issue with your app is the constant repetition of I's
You tend to be.
I am this, I am that,
an example of when you said it was
I will be in hide mode and catch them. I will ask the players if they seen anything distrustful/suspcious about a player hacking.

Honestly it's good that you're talking about yourself here unlike some other apps, but take it to the next step, don't only I am this and I am that,
Describe your points, say why you are this and why you are that. Remember if you justify your points, it shows you have a really good app.

Anyways That seems to be my only issue, you got the right length when it comes to writing, it's not too long nor is it too short. Your writing style is good and it's overall a strong application.
Hopefully you'll be better ingame when the time arises Razz if you do.
You have ny support child, Good Luck!
Rating = 8/10

Just gotta explain and you'd be a 9 for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
SawpShawn

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Gm Application   Shawn's Gm Application EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 am

Okay thanks for telling me :3 Shawn's Gm Application Forumb10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Gm Application   Shawn's Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1