BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Skyler's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler

Skyler's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Skyler's GM Application   Skyler's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:36 am

What is your name? Matt

What is Your Timezone? Pacific (PST)

IGN? Skyler

Experience as a GM? I Have worked for many many servers (Most known for RydahMS) and know most commands of a GM

Why do you want to be a GM in BoredMS? I want to help Players (or anybody that needs help really) with any issues that they are having with anything. For Example, If somebody was having trouble with D/Cing in the server, I would give them the assistance they need to get up and running

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS? As a GM, I would help people with there problems, Host events, and be as nice as possible. Some events I would host is True Or False, Fashion Shows, and Jump Quests. To be nice I would make sure i'm not criticizing anybody in any way.

What sets you apart from everyone else ingame? I am different then most people because unlike a lot of other GM's I have patients, and know how to handle problems well. Some problems i could figure out is if 2 people got in a fight I would help them both out and resolve the problem.

Why do you think we should choose you? I think you should choose me because i am a quality GM and I have lots of experience as a GM. Also because I will help anybody with the problems they have.

Tell Us About yourself I like to play games, i like to help people on games, and i love to play call of duty. im 15 years old and i live in California.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Application,
Skyler~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

Skyler's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyler's GM Application   Skyler's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 am

Sorry, but I don't see you as one of the staff members. Sucks to inform you about this, but you will not be GM.
Back to top Go down

Skyler's GM Application
Page 1 of 1