BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Steak's FORUM MOD application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

Steak's FORUM MOD application Empty
PostSubject: Steak's FORUM MOD application   Steak's FORUM MOD application EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Name:

John, please refer to me as Steak, though.

14. I am turning 15 as of Nov. 26

Timezone:

Pacific Standard US & Canada

Why do you want to be a Forum Mod.? :

Well, look at my posts. I have 123 posts, making me the #1 poster and the most active. People think I am a troll because I do a lot of troll posts. But look at some of my other posts. I am as much helpful as I am a troll. And if i'm not mistaken, the person in the #2 poster spot is x3prince, at about 90 or less posts. I have found a few threads throughout the forums that are in the wrong places. I'd like to fix that. I know how the forum's work, so that should help me out with figuring out how to be a Forum Mod.
I have no Forum Mod. experience for the record. People think that's a big "No-No", but no experience doesn't mean anything (In my opinion).

How long will you be on the forums per day:

5hrs+, as I already do. On week-ends maybe 7-8hrs+. Week-days i'm not AS active, but I still get online.

What would you do if you saw someone Spamming the forums with complete nonsense:

If it the person is just "Super Trolling" I would put a temp. ban on them (If I can, I don't know. Sorry, Never done it.) After the temp. ban is done, and they continue
I'd ban them for permanent. But if the person is doing no harm, I would let them be. If they start to racially profile people, we would have a problem.

Tell us about yourself

I am German, Polish, Native American, and White. I like my Native American heritage because I think that's what modivates me to run, to be the best. When ever I mention i'm part German, I just think that i'm a Nazi, or I think of Adolf Hitler. I'm not too fond of Adolf Hitler. Just because they lost World War 1 doesn't mean you have to be a hater and kill all the Jews! I don't like to think of myself of being a Jew, because I learned, that at the concentration camps of the time, they said they would give them a shower, and they would strip naked, and then get showered in Acid's/Poison's. I am mostly white, which most people judge me by, but they know, I can take jokes, I know when to stop, and I know my limitations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Steak~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down

Steak's FORUM MOD application
Page 1 of 1