BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!

Go down 
+4
Logic
Pieman
Bored
wouterku
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wouterku
wouterku

Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! Empty
PostSubject: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey every1 . When everybody was in the guild TheBest, i made a topic in the guild BBS. but that vanished every server restart... so i made this Smile i hope that you (after this tutorial) know what to do and dont ask every question over and over again Smile

Lets begin with the commands!

Use @commands - this will show you all the commands that exists in boredMS
Use @shop - Here you can buy your armor, chair's, boss-pieces, and mounts(not every mount works)
Use @fmnpc - I think this is the most inportant command, here you can trade votepoints (you can also use @buynx), job advance, skillmaxer (only for lvl 200/1rb+)
pot shop, and the world tour (you can also use @spinel)
Use @go - show's you a list of places where you can go so for example use ''@go henesys'' and you will be warped to henesys
Use @dispose - Use this when you cant talk to npc's
Use @kin - This open's the skin/hair(color)/eye(color) changer.

*Important* NPC ''kin'' is placed in FM , also the @fmnpc command is the NPC named Shanks, he's in the left corner of FM.

Those were the most used commands, i hope I explained everthing easy enouch.

Lets go to the training places!

*important* Before you go start with your training, Vote on the site (you must be logged out to recieve your vote points) Then log back in and type ''@buynx'' the Votepoint trader pops up. Click the line ''Trade vote points for NX'' then click the line ''trade 1 vote point for 10k nx'' now you have 10k nx, Go to cash shop. Click the ''Event'' tab.
Click event again, then go to the 3rd page, buy the 2x exp card for 2k nx (4 hours). put it in your inventory, and leave the cash shop.

Now lets begin with the training!

lvl 1-10 has only 5x exp (with double exp 10x exp), lvl 10-200 has 50x exp (with double exp 100x exp).

ALONE :

lvl 1-6 - Go to FM1 and kill some snails.
lvl 6-15 - Go to Henesys, go to the 1st map Left and kill some orange mushrooms.
lvl 15-30 - Use the Command @spinel - click the line ''Monster maps'' scroll all the way down and click the map chimney posessed by the skeleton
lvl 30-60 - Use the Command @spinel - click the line ''Monster maps'' scroll all the way down and click the map chimney posessed by the scarecrow
lvl 60-100 - Use the Command @spinel - click the line ''Monster maps'' scroll all the way down and click the map chimney posessed by the clown
lvl 150-180 - Try bosses, or use @spinel - click the line ''monster maps'' scroll down and click <year> 2021-2503 , some of those maps are good monster's to train on.
For the bosses use the command @spinel - click the line''Boss maps'' and try killing griffey/manon and those kind of bosses.

TOGETHER :

lvl 40-160 - Search a team mate - use @go <any town> with a demensial portal and click the HPQ, Go grind in there.
lvl 100-150 - Search a team mate - use @go <any town> with a dimensial portal and click the PiratePQ, Keep killing at the 2nd map
lvl 150-200 - Ask ppl to train you at zakum, he will explain you what to do and there are alot of helpfull people around who'd like to help newcomers.

I know the last part is not that good because its hard to train without any Reborns but i hope you will have suc6 in getting your 1st rebirth

Lets Get some Money!

First of all, you cant buy a shop in the cashshop ( now you ask How could those other people have a shop then? ) GM's gave them, maybe 1 of them will be really kind to you and give you 1.

*notice* you dont really need alot of money until you are like 20+ reborns. ask some1 to give you 5 mill or somthing, buy pots with it and some armor.
for people without reborns can use their NX in the cash shop to buy moneybags( the mesos are realy random and you wont get 750 mill that fast from a unique moneybag, only like 1-10 mill) if ur smart take silver or unique (more change of gaining 10 mil)

nice places to get money.
1. Go loot at Zakum 200k each moneybag
2. Go loot at Horntail 400k each moneybag
3. Go loot at Scar/Targa 100k each moneybag
4. Go loot at chaos zakum/chaos horntail. 500k + each moneybag

I hope this helped alot, send me more training places, and places to get money and i will update the tread.

Last edited by wouterku on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:37 am

Nice Guide. I'm glad people actually made guides for my server. I hope you can get online again. Half of our players come from you. We wouldn't want to lose all Holland players.
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:55 am

Another option for 40-160 would be to find a partner and do the HPQ Smile.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 pm

I could definitely use this. it's good. *posted* lol!
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 am

i wish there was a how to rebirth fast guide T.T
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:46 am

x3prince wrote:
i wish there was a how to rebirth fast guide T.T
I'll save someone the trouble of typing it up, jesters /hpq, spam horntail and repeat
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 am

I'd rather just

1-6 snails (found in fm 1)

6-20 mushrooms ( Found in the map left of henesys)

20-120 HPQ (Henesys Party Quest Found via Dementional Portal)

120-140 PPQ (Lord Pirate Party Quest found via Dementional Portal)

140-160 Leeches/Bossing (Get boss leeches from Adrenaline, [GM]Angelic, Angel, etc.)

160-180 Bossing (Get boss leeches from Adrenaline, [GM]Angelic, Angel, etc.)

180-200 Bossing/ Get leeched (Get boss leeches from Adrenaline, [GM]Angelic, Angel, etc.)
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:48 am

thx sooooo much! it helped me quite alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 am

No problamo bro
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Ty for this kind sir ^^
It really helped me.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Rawr, we should meet in-game. I haven't seen you yet :3
Back to top Go down
gohminghoong

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Scar doesnt work coz it just appear in chn6, 7, 8, 9...
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:40 pm

gohminghoong wrote:
Scar doesnt work coz it just appear in chn6, 7, 8, 9...
@bored > world tour > Boss maps > you get the deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!   Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginner's Guide in BoredMS! commands/training places/ how to get money!
Page 1 of 1