BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Still Can't download =.=

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessY3

Still Can't download =.= Empty
PostSubject: Still Can't download =.=   Still Can't download =.= EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey im back with the same problems =.=
So i still can't download v111 sadly.
I save the setup to my desktop then click it and make it save to my v111 folder then it starts installing and right in the middle it has a error,
and says i need to try again. I tried over 3 times now and it still does it over and over and over again.
Is the link for v111 broken or something?
And i use internet explorer and it still doesnt work so please help Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mvlr
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Mvlr

Still Can't download =.= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Can't download =.=   Still Can't download =.= EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 am

yes Nexon took the V111 setup down from the internet. Have some patience and somebody will eventually upload it. I want to, but then I need t o purchase a premium account on Mediafire/Rapidshare or whatever other site because of max upload file... Now, I would do that if I had tons of money, but I don't so. Yet again, be patient ^^,
Back to top Go down

Still Can't download =.=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Tech Related Issues :: Tech Problems-
Jump to: