BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

DueIist's GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DxEricxD

DueIist's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: DueIist's GM App.   DueIist's GM App. EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:55 pm

What is your name?
Eric Hoang (Asian)

What is Your Timezone?
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

IGN?
My IGN is DueIst

Experience as a GM?
I have never had any experience being a GM before but, even so i help people as if i am a GM in alot of servers.

How long have you played BoredMS? (If you do not meet the 2 week requirement I will give a rating of 0 and you will automatically get DENIED.)
I've been playing for about a month near the beginning of September.

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
I like BoredMs because of the friendly GMs, they helped me alot in the beginning when i started. I like how the game isn't too easy and the reduction of the exp per rebirth to make it more challenging as you go as if you are infinitely level to 1000 and so on. The classes are also great especially the Samurai class in my opinion. The bosses are strong and challenging like Magnus for example his damage his high and hp is high we cant do more than 500k dmg to him, but the rewards are great. This is why i like BoredMS.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?

I would host events once every while when alot of people are online and have nothing else to do, we don't want the server to be boring and people quit right?
I would also help some beginners who needs help and have questions, i would also try to find hackers that ruin the fun of the server for all the players. (If i had the power to ban i would first ask Justin, Sammy, or Luke, etc. Before i ban the hacker.)

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you.)
I'm very helpful most of the time, i am also online almost every day for a long time unless i am banned from the Laptop/Comp. (My Parents are strict and ban me from the Laptop/Comp For Getting A-, as you can see of the A- you can tell that i can get banned sorta easily.)

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)
If there were 2 players or 2 staffs fighting or having an argument i would listen to both stories, i would agree with the one that is right, if the other one continues to argue i would tell him/her to relax and stay calm and its just a argument not like its the end of their life. If they are stronger than the other and ks i would ask them to please stop before i tell a GM to solve it out.

Will you quit if we decline your application?
No! Of Course not, BoredMS is the best private server ever, i don't think any private server is better than this one. If BoredMS shut down i would not know what i will play, if it shut down.

Tell Us About yourself
I'm a nice person and i like helping people when i have the time, but when i get mad i can't control myself but its pretty rare that i'm mad. I also cant stand really stupid people, dumb and normal stupid i am alright but when i try to help and can't help anymore and explain the most simplest way i can, and yet they still don't understand i'm pretty mad. I also don't like people who lie i think that lying is just wrong, sometimes lying is alright like to a baby or something, but other scenarios i don't like liars. I am a Male. I also enjoy watching anime such as, Sword Arts Online, Naruto, Bleach Beelzebub, and other fighting and comedy animes. Thats pretty much about me.

Last edited by DxEricxD on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

DueIist's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DueIist's GM App.   DueIist's GM App. EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 pm

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this application, except on "Why do you like BoredMS?". That section was rather short. By the way, I don't think that ethnicity matters here.
Back to top Go down
DxEricxD

DueIist's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DueIist's GM App.   DueIist's GM App. EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Sorry about the short what i like about BoredMS. I just edited it to be more specific now.
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

DueIist's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DueIist's GM App.   DueIist's GM App. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:40 am

Good luck! I got denied lawlz, i should take my time on the application next time or else Bored will deny me again.DueIist's GM App. Like_a_boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DueIist's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DueIist's GM App.   DueIist's GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

DueIist's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: