BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Dualphantos's GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmaplepro

Dualphantos's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Dualphantos's GM app   Dualphantos's GM app EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:04 am

What is your name?
Hayden

What is Your Timezone?
Pacific

IGN?
Dualphantos

Experience as a GM?
I unfortunately have no current GM experience.

How long have you played BoredMS? (If you do not meet the 1 week requirement I will give a rating of 0 and you will automatically get DENIED.)
About 3/4 week's

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
Very much, I enjoy all the content you have, that GMS doesn't

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
Help player's and resolve issues in game.

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you)
Friendly, well mannered, easy going, don't loose my temper.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)
Player 1 is arguing with player 2 about him/her KSing them. I come in, and listen to both side's, I then decide which player was KSing who, and remove said KSer from the map (or jail him/her)

Will you quit if we decline your application?
Heaven's no!

Tell Us About yourself
I'm a 15 year old male, from Canada, who work's hard and is generally a very nice person all around. I can be on most of the time, with the only exception being time's when I am working (only 2 -4 times a week 4- 6 hour shift's), or when I am in school. I have played GMS since pirate fist came out, and have a good general knowledge of the game.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Dualphantos's GM app   Dualphantos's GM app EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Dualphantos's GM app   Dualphantos's GM app EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 am

You should add more details and sentences, you should read what AngelX said on the forums for staff applications, Angel said that Bored or Angel won't accept applications that has only 1 sentences or so so i recommend you redo this application and make the sentences longer because what it looks like is that you didn't even put effort into your applications at all it's like your not even trying to become a GM , so add more details and elaborate too then you might become a GM, i hope my tip works!
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Dualphantos's GM app   Dualphantos's GM app EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I appreciate you taking the time to write this app. However, as said before it is not sufficient or to the level that is required. I'm sure you're a great person, but I've yet to see you fit to be a staff member. As of now this is denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dualphantos's GM app   Dualphantos's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

Dualphantos's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: