BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hascale

Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. Empty
PostSubject: Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.   Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 am

As a Kaiser I can only see a couple skills, like Supersonic and his regular no mana cost slash. However things like his transformation is something which I presume is supposed to be on the skill list, but isn't. There's no icon for me to level it or anything. The same happens to my Luminous.

Any help please? I assume this is my fault.
Back to top Go down
hascale

PostSubject: Still need help.   Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Can't find a solution, still. Not sure if Kaiser first job isn't only supposed to have his two slashes, his armor buff, and his slipstream.

Also wondering if Luminous uses the orb thing or not.
Back to top Go down
dtgwer
Getting There
Getting There

PostSubject: Re: Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.   Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 pm

You get kaiser's transform skill at 2nd job and his transform attack in 2nd job
Back to top Go down
skyzo97

PostSubject: Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.    Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:51 am

i have problem on my kaizer character , after transform using 2nd job skill to transform to kaizer , i can use 1 skill only and then lag , cant use any skill
Back to top Go down
Tryce
Getting There
Getting There
Tryce

PostSubject: Re: Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.   Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:51 am

Please refer to this thread for Kaiser info: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
If you get frozen, you just have to untrans (right click on the buff icon) to fix your character.
Back to top Go down
meek

PostSubject: Re: Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.   Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 pm

related, my samurai does no damage but I can see all the skills (animations) watdo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.   Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous. Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't see a lot of the skills for Kaiser and Luminous.
Page 1 of 1