BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Ban Appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gurl123

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 am

Character Ign: Shyvanna

Reason why you're banned: Vote Exploitation

Why should we unban you?: The site didn't post that I can only vote 4 times a day. I was not informed about "Vote Exploitation". Even before I was banned, there was no GMs that were there to give me a Warming. I got banned before this post assigned on the website "WARNING: Exploitation, Hacking, or Botting of this system is strictly prohibited. You are limited to one, and ONLY one vote every 6 hours." Please Unban me.
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:09 am

The exploitation warning was there the whole time. I was against banning you, but the administrators came to an agreement that since you were already warned that there will be no chances.
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 am

I would really like to see you back on the server shyvanna, but the only way is to donate $5 USD in order to revoke your ban, I was personally against your ban, but Angelic and Dice did not approve of your un-ban and that is how you received your current status. The donation link is here: http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/?page=donate
Back to top Go down
gurl123

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 am

Bored wrote:
The exploitation warning was there the whole time. I was against banning you, but the administrators came to an agreement that since you were already warned that there will be no chances.

What do you mean it was here the whole time? I was banned this afternoon, and saw the warning at night. I wasn't lying. If I really seen the post, I wouldn't do so, like my promise.

But if I really have to pay $5 to play again, it's just unfair.
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 am

The vote exploitation notice was there for a few weeks now. Only thing added to it was the 4 times thingy
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 am

gurl123 wrote:
Bored wrote:

What do you mean it was here the whole time? I was banned this afternoon, and saw the warning at night. I wasn't lying. If I really seen the post, I wouldn't do so, like my promise.

Convince Angelic otherwise!
Back to top Go down
gurl123

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 am

Pieman wrote:
gurl123 wrote:
Bored wrote:

Convince Angelic otherwise!

I know, but I didn't know I was exploiting the vote system. The site just keep refreshing for me to vote. So I thought there was not limit. Otherwise, I wouldn't have so many vote. So I thought, this server is the best. You can vote unlimited amount.
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 am

Whatever, the warning was there though. I say we should unban you, but idk what Dice or Angelic will do. So yeah... I will unban you for now, but if Angelic and Dice want to ban you again they can I guess. Since i handed over ownership to Angelic.
Back to top Go down
gurl123

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:06 am

Bored wrote:
Whatever, the warning was there though. I say we should unban you, but idk what Dice or Angelic will do. So yeah... I will unban you for now, but if Angelic and Dice want to ban you again they can I guess. Since i handed over ownership to Angelic.

thank you very much Bored, I don't know what's more to say. I really love the Samurai job, and this is the best server ever. I might be very sad, if I have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1