BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Nikki's Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki312

Nikki's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Nikki's Gm App   Nikki's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 am

Name: Nikki Freitas

Time Zone: GMT -10 Hawaii

IGN: Nikki

I have Experience with being a gm and owner in a couple server awhile ago but not recently. I was a GM on A couple of servers, some were SlickMs, i was GM for 3 months called SlickMS.... i was also a gm for like 5 months on Pencil Ms, but i quit because i didnt enjoy it after awhile.

I have Been playing BoredMS for about 8 days

I dont just like BoredMS for the jobs that it has, i like the gameplay, how the people are, all the ways people are, nice and fun.

If i was a GM i would help anyone that needs help and i would maintain proper balance in the server and its people. I would also Host Events whenever i can
because i love events and so do many of players.

If 2 people were having a fights about something that happened is any case i would ask them seperatly and get eachothers stories, and i would give the one who is at fault for any reason a warning unless it is a legitiment reason to give higher disipline,.

I will not quit if my Application gets denied.

Well my name is Nikki and i am 15 years of age, i am a sophmore in highschool =D, i come online alot to train and talk to friends. I enjoy playing any private server in general because it just gives me something to do after i do all my homework. I will mostly be online everyday unless i have important after school things to do.

I hope you enjoyed my application<3
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

Nikki's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Gm App   Nikki's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Who are you o.o
Back to top Go down
Angelx
Administrator
Administrator
Angelx

Nikki's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Gm App   Nikki's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:53 pm

As with many other applications, lack of detail. Moreover, you haven't gone into what makes you different than all the other applicants. That, and I find several grammar/spelling mistakes in your application; if you couldn't even be bothered to spell-check your application, your work ethic is not one we would want among the staff.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikki's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Gm App   Nikki's Gm App Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: