BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Drew Being Next GM?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drewlai108

Drew Being Next GM? Empty
PostSubject: Drew Being Next GM?   Drew Being Next GM? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:05 am

What is my name? Drew Razz.
What is my timezone? mountain time
IGN? Drew
Experience as a GM? none but i am a fast learner
How long have you played BoredMS? 4 month
Why do you think you guys should choose me? Because i have a lot to learn about a Gm and i think it would be nice to try something new for a change and im very helpful and nice!
How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? I would take one person and talk to them first then i would talk to then next person then i would talk to both of them and see what the problem is and try a way to make them friends again Smile
Will you quit if we decline your application? No i wouldn't because i like meeting new people and seeing more into the game so i wouldn't just quit. I like BoredMS and i would like to play more and see what will happen in the future
Tell Us About yourself- im 15 and i like hangging with friends and playing BoredMS and meeting new people that are nice. I love animals and im a dude and i have lots to learn in life so i would like to learn alot until i die. I am a hard working person and will keep trying and trying until i get the job done C:
Back to top Go down
Angelx
Administrator
Administrator
Angelx

Drew Being Next GM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drew Being Next GM?   Drew Being Next GM? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 am

drewlai108 wrote:
How long have you played BoredMS? 4 month
No. Don't lie. We check these things, you know.

Application denied, not only because of this, but also because you failed to answer all questions on the application format.
Back to top Go down

Drew Being Next GM?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: