BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Face's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
playanata

Face's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Face's GM application   Face's GM application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 pm

What is your name?
My name is Nate or Blach i go by either one... or if you really want u can call me puff daddy =D.

What is Your Timezone?
I'm running on eastern standard time .

IGN?
Face (best IGN am I right?)

Experience as a GM?
Personally I would call myself a veteran private server player as well as veteran GMS player so I have been a GM on my own server (which failed horribly) and a few others waaaay back when they were first out (GraveMS, and more recently BankaiStory/MS.)

How long have you played BoredMS?
Well I only started a few weeks ago but to be honest im addicted to this server... the community is really nice and the constant events are always fun and i plan on making BoredMS my main instead of GMS (Global not GraveMS.)

Why Do You Like BoredMS?
Said previously ^^^, but the community is really nice and at least one GM is like always online which can obviously make it more fun. Also, I love these wz edits! This makes all the classes seem better and using that samurai skill is unbeatable =D. Lastly, I really like the events that you guys host and I like how its not just completely empty like other servers.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
Seeing that i have no life, and not afraid to admit it, I would do anything and everything that I'm told to do. Also, I am taking a computer science class in high school so by the end of this semester i think i will be able to help a lot of troubleshooting and all that good stuff.

Why do you think we should choose you? (What sticks out about you)
Well i would consider myself a very fun person and love having fun, but if its time to get down to business i can easily make that transition. Also, like i said before, i will be able to code and troubleshoot any problems that BoredMS has. But the only reason we would need to troubleshoot is if we updated to a newer version which i personally think would be a waste of time seeing how amazing it already is. But if its troubleshooting you need its troubleshooting you get Smile

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)
Well i think it would depend on how serious the fight was, if they are saying bad things or whatever about the staff first i would just tell them to back off. And if they continued to be obnoxious i would most likely ban them as long as i had permission (if needed) and then it would HOPEFULLY be over. But say they got on another account or something then i would send a request for an IP ban if that's not already the default "banning" way.

Will you quit if we decline your application?
Most definitely not... Although i would be bummed at first like but over a few more minutes of playing this fun server i would be happy again, like i said I'm very good at making transitions.

Tell Us About yourself
I am 16 years old and have been playing since Maplestory Beta. I'm currently enrolled in one of the largest high schools in the country/world which also means many opportunities for fun, sports and clubs. I have been playing lacrosse for 3 years and freaking obsessed with it. Also, in real life I am a very outgoing and friendly person. My first few weeks of sophomore year have been pretty dang hard... but luckily i still manage to input some time into the greatest game of all time =D
Back to top Go down

Face's GM application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: