BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr
Rawr

яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 Empty
PostSubject: яωαя'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 pm

What is your name? Alex

What is Your Timezone? (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

IGN? Rwar

Experience as a GM? I have tons of experiences. I hosted a few servers myself and GM'd over 20. I have been playing Maplestory and Private Servers for 3 years now. Sadly all my experiences were not documented but I do have a few. On youtube if you search PandaMSProductions you will find my youtube account where it shows me being a co-owner of TrixxMS and the Hoster/Owner of a server called PandaMS. I would put the videos up but I can not due to..
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 Untitl12
MapleParadox Level 3 GM
[яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 Vaccin12
SanicStory Level 4 GM(This was me banning someone for vaccing)

How long have you played BoredMS? Well I must have registered an account before this because my email was already taken. Officially i have been playing for 2 days now. Yes that is not much time under my belt but I get used to new environments rather quickly.

Why Do You Like BoredMS? The reason I like BoredMS consists of many reasons. For one you guys have Luminous and Kaizer. Thats is something a lot of servers do not have. Which makes this server extraordinary. Another reason is because you guys are are in the newer versions of Maple which most are already but i found v111 to be my favorite for some odd reason. In addition you guys have at least 20 members which is a decent amount. Also this is the first server v111 or above i have seen with Rebirths which also again makes it extraordinary. I also find the community to be rather welcoming.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS? What does any GM do on any private server? I will obviously help all the players who need it. Welcome new players to the server so they feel welcome in the community. I would also host at least 3 events daily(If there is no limit to how many you can host). I would talk to my players so they feel more comfortable around me other than just staying in hide and being a loner. I would also stalk players obviously to catch hackers and what not.

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you) You should pick me because do to the the recent server i was GMing closing I have a bunch of players wondering around looking for a new private server to call home. I would obviously invite them all here. I also have a lot of experience under my belt. Again i have been playing Maple for 3 years CONTINUOUSLY. Only reason that is capped is because I have played Maple from v55 ~ v116 on and off. These past few years I have played it 3 years straight not quitting or uninstalling it. I also know being a GM is to make the server fun and enjoyable for the players. That means interacting with them and hosting events. A GM should be a players friend not someone you ask for help when you need it. The Staff and Community should be a close knit family in a sense. I also simply love to help.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO) If two players were fighting I would indeed stop it. First I would give them a warning to stop the nonsense and walk away/ignore the person. If they do not do this i would take whoever who started the fight and jail them. I would talk to them about what the fight was about unjail them and jail the person they were arguing with and hear their side of the story. In conclusion i would stop the fight even if it meant they couldn't be near each other. If the argument still went on I would jail the person who started it until they agreed to leave the person alone. A argument is a argument it is childish and the bigger man/woman walks away. If you cant then you are just plain immature.

Will you quit if we decline your application? The denial of an GM App is like not getting the job you wanted. You suck it up and move on. Basically no I will not quit if I get denied.

Tell Us About yourself A little about myself is I'm Alex I like all different types of music I listen to almost everything except country and gospel. I skateboard a lot I'm trying to get sponsored but chances of that happening is slim. I go to private school and got to wear a gay ass uniform :/. I love anime i started watching anime when I was like 12 and never stopped. Technically i started watching when i was like 4 if you consider Pokemon to be an anime or Dbz. I'm pretty hyper because my diet consists of sweets. I'm verryyy immature for my age in my opinion my mom doesn't seem to think so. I can be mature at times but 70% of the time I just blurt random things and SPEAK IN CAPS like that. In real life I'm pretty nonchalant about things and my catch phrase is "I don't give a fuck" I also am a no life. Well yes i do have a social life and I do go outside and skate. I am loyal to what ever I am doing and I don't just quit. Except for JQs but other than those I don't skating taught me that. To learn that one trick you have to get back up and try and bust your ass over a million times just to land it once. Being a GM is the same sometime you will mess up big time and make the whole server hate you but you can't just quit there you have to make up for it. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy and consider me. I made this application out of pure fun. I know I should really have more time spent on the server before putting in an application but, I find it fun and enjoyable.
Thanks For Reading Baii~
Alex
Extra Information:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact Information: Skype: nekoboy_jason(I am on this 24/7 so all you have to do is add me and tell me who you are and I will happily accept)

I understand you need 3 - Day experience so its likely I wont make the cut but this was made for pure FUN.

Last edited by Rawr on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:00 pm

3-Day limit before posting. I haven't seen you in-game ONCE
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:07 am

Steak wrote:
3-Day limit before posting. I haven't seen you in-game ONCE

You also obviously didn't read my app...

"I understand you need 3 - Day experience so its likely I wont make the cut but this was made for pure FUN."

Kkthnxbai

And i don't think ill see anyone in game i don't know where anyone hangs out
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 am

We mostly hangout in the FM or FM1.
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Steak wrote:
We mostly hangout in the FM or FM1.

I see lol thank you maybe i will see you soon ^^.
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Michael's friend = auto decline Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:29 am

Lol double post i know. Just letting you know I wasn't the one who declined the app. I also wouldn't decline it just because ure michaels friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3   яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

яωαя\'ѕ gм αρρℓι¢αтιση :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: