BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Stevenrobson's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xStevenrx

Stevenrobson's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Stevenrobson's GM App   Stevenrobson's GM App EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 pm

What is your name? Steven Robson de Souza

What is Your Timezone? (UTC-03:00) Brasília

IGN? Stevenrobson

Experience as a GM? i know: item,cash,etc,set-up,map ids (sorry but i cant find a GM handbook with custom items), i have be GM in: PencilMS and others ( i not will say the name of private servers because i dont need to create a ad in this).

How long have you played BoredMS? ½ month

Why Do You Like BoredMS? because have some custom items,skills, and i will upload a video in youtube soon (of the skill sounds without BGM and a video of the server to call some peoples)

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS? help the peoples,record a video to upload in youtube (to help get more players),etc...

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you) because i will help the players,i will help get more players in the server,etc...

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO) saying to it stop with potential fights and to the 2 players and/or staff members be friends.

Will you quit if we decline your application? no, because i dont need to exit in this.

Tell Us About yourself: I'm friendly, I talk a lot with my friends and when I can, I help people to get level 200.

my internet have back online Smile, and sorry about my english because im brazilian (i translated a bit with Google Translate).

Last edited by xStevenrx on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Stevenrobson's GM App   Stevenrobson's GM App EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 am

Rather short.

Stevenrobson's GM App Umad
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Stevenrobson's GM App   Stevenrobson's GM App EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:03 am

xStevenrx wrote:
What is your name? Steven Robson de Souza

What is Your Timezone? (UTC-03:00) Brasília

IGN? Stevenrobson

Experience as a GM? i know: item,cash,etc,set-up,map ids (sorry but i cant find a GM handbook with custom items), i have be GM in: PencilMS and others ( i not will say the name of private servers because i dont need to create a ad in this).

How long have you played BoredMS? 1 ½ months

Why Do You Like BoredMS? because have some custom items,skills, and i will upload a video in youtube soon (of the skill sounds without BGM and a video of the server to call some peoples)

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS? help the peoples,record a video to upload in youtube (to help get more players),etc...

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you) because i will help the players,i will help get more players in the server,etc...

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO) saying to it stop with potential fights and to the 2 players and/or staff members be friends.

Will you quit if we decline your application? no, because i dont need to exit in this.

Tell Us About yourself: I'm friendly, I talk a lot with my friends and when I can, I help people to get level 200.

my internet have back online Smile, and sorry about my english because im brazilian (i translated a bit with Google Translate).

I'm sorry to say this but this app will automatically get denied due to you lying about how long you have played for.
This server has not been up as a V.111 with everything for one and a half months.
Go find somewhere to spread this lie :3
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Tummy
EpicSauce
Tummy

PostSubject: Re: Stevenrobson's GM App   Stevenrobson's GM App EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Shocked never saw you.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Stevenrobson's GM App   Stevenrobson's GM App EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Ahaha, I've played this server for awhile, and I haven't even played for 1 1/2 months ahah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevenrobson's GM App   Stevenrobson's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevenrobson's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: