BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

donthavename... gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rafimirzov

donthavename... gm app Empty
PostSubject: donthavename... gm app   donthavename... gm app EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:51 am

Subject: i cant log into the server... game master app
(dont worry ill fix it)
What is your name? my name is rafi mirzov... (lol u dont pick ur name Razz)

What is Your Timezone? i live in israeli Razz

IGN? dont have i cant go into the game but im sure i will adventully

Experience as a GM? I was ChickenMs gm for 2 mounth ones created a privet server...

Why Do You Like BoredMS? idk i guss all the cool new things... friendly gms awesome server... Very Happy ill work really hard for this server Very Happy

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS? ill help all the people that need help... ill make events do some crazy and make all the people want to invite friends and stay forever!!!

What sets you apart from everyone else in game? acctully i cant play the game yet but i saw all the vidieos and i saw the server (awesome!!)
i suggested my friend to come play and he did..... really ill do alot for the server

Why do you think we should choose you? Because im awesome and helpfull really fun... i dont wanna brag... but i have alot of free time and Experience

will you quit if we decline your application?NOOOO i really want the app but i wanna play this server so much!!!

Tell Us About yourself : im 14 years old... i live in israeli (dont worry ik english very well i been in USA 2 years...)

i go to school 5 days a week i can stay alot of time in the server.. i dont really care about slliping LOL!!
umm well i got win 7 LOL 32 bit
im awesome... alot of my friends play Maplestory Privet Server too Very Happy
well thats all...
hope u pick me :DD
ohh and FYI this server is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dice
Getting There
Getting There
Dice

donthavename... gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: donthavename... gm app   donthavename... gm app EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:26 pm

If you haven't even logged in to the server, we couldn't even GM a character you have.

Play the server for a minimum of three days before applying to administrate it.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

donthavename... gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: