BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Logic's Game Master Application~

Go down 
+4
x3prince
GreenVitamin
Steak
Logic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

Logic's Game Master Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 am

Hello all. Thank you for reading my Gm application in advance. Please do enjoy it.

Name:

Alex

Timezone:

GMT - 5 (New York USA)

In Game Name : Logic Logic's Game Master Application~ Banned13

How long have I played BoredMS:

Two Weeks and three days

How long can you play each day:

Mon-Thurs: 4-5 Hours. Fri-Sun: 8+ Hours

How long do you play in one week:

32 hours if I have my priorities straight.

Why do you like BoredMs?

The reason why I like BoredMs is because it is high rate server with rebirths and a great community. Mostly focused on the community. I know the server may be small, but I like it for how it is. Because the community is small, I feel as if I can know and talk to everyone on the server.

What sets you apart from everyone else in-game?

I believe I have a great personally, and can easily talk from a newbies point of witch means to simplify terms about the game so a starter may can be able to understand better. I'm always read to help. Ive done several team viewer sessions with people when the case was that they had trouble logging into or connecting to the game.

What will I do if I become a GM:

I am always helpful and caring. I am Kind/Friendly/Active/ and Useful. I wish to help BoredMS expand, help newcomers, and host events daily and more commonly.

Why do I want to became a GM. Explain.

When I log into game, I hear newbies asking for mesos and items from other players. Some are kind enough to help, while others continue doing what they are doing. I'm not saying its your right to care for newbies, but helping would be nice. I'm always in the Free Market so I see them, I help them. When they ask questions, I answer. I tell them the commands, since some never did @help/@commands. How are they going to become great if no one gives them a chance? I have no other reason to be a Game Master other then to have access to more ways of helping fellow players then I do now. BoredMS is a place to get rid of one's boredom, so I will do my best to make sure boredom never wins Very Happy .

How can you help BoredMS when you are a GM?

I can ban botters/hackers. I can help newbies easily,host events, give information, and just be the best Gm i can possibly be. I will follow the rules to the letter. Rules are rules, no exceptions.

This is what I have learned from the past;

1. Never give items out to players other then the chance they win an event.
2.I don't care who you are, a friend or not, I can not simply give away items.
3.I can not nor will I play favorites.
4.To respect the administration above me, and to certainly respect my fellow players.
5. There is no reason to fight with a fellow Game Master, or a player. If it is needed, I will warp the Game Master/Player with myself to an isolated map so we may discuss and resolve our problems with each other.

And Lastly...

6. Never accuse a Game Master or a player of breaking the TOS (Terms of Service) without having solid proof to show and backup my argument.

Why do you think we should choose you?

I'm easy to talk to, willing to help, can explain things out easily if given the time to due so, and I have a very fun and serious side to me. Can handle situations
in a appropriate manner, and will always keep my player-like attitude until a GM is needed. I'm not one to focus on equips so I will not be cubing/scrolling all day then using an item megaphone saying " LOOK AT MEH PRO ITEM" and whatnot.

What commands will you use constantly?

!killmap/ !heal / !warphere / !online / !spawn / !notice /!job / !drop / !clock / !fakerelog / !level / !search / !gmshop / !ban / !unban / !speak

Have you been a GM before at another server? Your amount of time spent on that server.

Sadly, no I have not. Not because I botter or a hacker, but because I never pushed and tried to be a GM. I'm sure if I do become a GM, I would have the community of BoredMS behind me to help me learn and be the best GM I could be.

Are you able to follow the rules set before you( No doubt Gm's have rules to follow), and swear that you'll never break them?

I wouldn't have submit this application if knew I was not good. I will follow the rules and make sure to never break or defy them.

Will you quit the server if your application is not accepted?

No I will not.

If no, name one reason why you won't quit.

I have formed freindships with people in BoredMS, and I would not want to break them.

Have you ever been banned in other servers as a normal player?

No I haven't. There is no reason to ban me because I'm a good player.

Have you ever abused in another server?

No I haven't. If I were to be banned, that would be the end of that. Nothing more.

Describe the server in a good way:

In five words, Pro, Boss, Justin, Omar*, Sexy.

Tell us more about yourself: I'm kind and helpful, Trying to go into football, Avid texter, A troller at times, and just a stand up guy.

Do I absolutly need this at this current time? No.

Would I be grateful if I am picked now or at a later date? Yes.

And this is all a...

I hope you consider this application. Thank You. santa Logic's Game Master Application~ True_story_poster-ra1af92c27e34472196add11f22fbc17c_w2u_400

Last edited by Logic on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 am

lol! I couldn't help but noticing... 50+hrs........ nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jkjkkjkjkj im not much worse.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:17 am

OH MNA............ If we have to state all the times we've gotten ban.... Srr bro but ima fill up like 4 pages. Litterally.
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:54 am

Logic wrote:
Hello all. Thank you for reading my Gm application in advance. Please do enjoy it.

Name:

Alex

Timezone:

GMT - 5 (New York USA)

10 Days

Why do you like BoredMs?

The reason why I like BoredMs is because it is high rate server with rebirths and a great community. Mostly focused on the community. I know the server may be small, but I like it for how it is. Because the community is small, I feel as if I can know and talk to everyone on the server.

Ive been asking myself that, and Ive come to a conclusion. I do not know. When I came here as a newbie, no one really knew me. I was just an awkward Lumi running around, but over time, people grew to like me. I think the real question is, "What is it about me that people tend to like". I'd enjoy to hear those answers. Other then my personally, you can easily spot me as Santa holding a banana. santa

I am always helpful and caring. I am Kind/Friendly/Active/ and Useful. I wish to help BoredMS expand, help newcomers, and host events daily and more commonly.

When I long into game, I hear newbies asking for mesos and items from other players. Some are kind enough to help, while others continue doing what they are doing. I'm not saying its your right to care for newbies, but helping would be nice. I'm always in the Free Market so I see a lot of them. I help then. When they ask questions, I answer. I tell them the commands, since some never did @help/@commands. I have no other reason to be a Game Master other then to have access to more ways of helping fellow players then I do now. How are they going to become great if no one gives them a chance? I personally like the Game Masters we have. They have lifes. They can not be on the server 24/7. I understand that. We have Justin and Angel during the day, and Wouter at late night. Between those two time periods, we have no one. We are lucky if Justin or Sammy logs in. Most people AFK due to the fact that there is nothing to do. I'm willing to lifen up that period so players do not get bored. After all, BoredMS is a place to get rid of one's boredom. Id be grateful if I was given a chance. Even a 24 hour trail to see if I am fit for role.

I can ban botters/hackers. I can help newbies easily,host events, give information, and just be the best Gm i can possibly be. In the recent servers I have came from, Ive seen many reports on Game Masters due to fact that they are giving out free items. That should not be right in any case. Not even to a family member. Rules are rules, no exceptions.

4.To respect the administration above me, and to certainly respect my fellow players.
5. There is no reason to fight with a fellow Game Master, or a player. If it is needed, I will warp the Game Master/Player with myself to an isolated map so we may discuss and resolve our problems with each other.

And Lastly...

6. Never accuse a Game Master or a player of breaking the TOS (Terms of Service) without having solid proof to show and backup my argument.

!killmap/ !heal / !warphere / !online / !spawn / !notice /!job / !drop / !clock / !fakerelog / !level / !search / !gmshop / !ban / !unban / !speak

Have you been a GM before at another server? Your amount of time spent on that server.

Sadly, no I have not. Not because I botter or a hacker, but because I never pushed and tried to be a GM. I'm sure if I do become a GM, I would have the community of BoredMS behind me to help me learn and be the best GM I could be.

Are you able to follow the rules set before you( No doubt Gm's have rules to follow), and swear that you'll never break them?

I wouldn't have submit this application if knew I was not good. I will follow the rules and make sure to never break or defy them.

No I will not.

I have formed freindships with people in BoredMS, and I would not want to break them.

No I haven't. If I were to be banned, that would be the end of that. Nothing more.

In four words, Pro, Boss, Justin, Sexy.

Tell us more about yourself: I'm kind and helpful, Trying to go into football, Avid texter, A troller at times, and just a stand up guy.

And this is all a...

I hope you consider this application. Thank You. santa Logic's Game Master Application~ True_story_poster-ra1af92c27e34472196add11f22fbc17c_w2u_400

I am going to be completely honest with you. This app is decent and this is why. I will list the good parts and the bad parts about your app.

Good :

You spent a lot of time on this app and I can see the detail at your writing.
You attempted at formality. At times not successful but for the most part is understandable
Kind of know the community
Format is sexy

Bad :
You are lacking vital information in your application (check format. You are missing : Why do you think we should choose you?)
Too much information. You ramble too much. Condense your sentences and keep it blunt and informative
Don't add questions that are not related to the application. If you wish to mention those of which you stated in those questions. Mention it in one of your main questions
10 Days is hardly enough. IK it may feel like you know quite a bit but trust me there's still lot's to learn. Try learning more and I'd say 20 days should be a good ample of time.
Really need to fix your grammar in some areas. : "When I long into game"

Other than that nothing else is needed to be said.
Overall I like your effort and I wish you the best of luck Smile
You got potential but there's some fixing up you need to do.
My rating: 6/10

Green
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 pm

GreenVitamin wrote:
Logic wrote:

Name:

Alex

Timezone:

GMT - 5 (New York USA)

10 Days

Why do you like BoredMs?

Ive been asking myself that, and Ive come to a conclusion. I do not know. When I came here as a newbie, no one really knew me. I was just an awkward Lumi running around, but over time, people grew to like me. I think the real question is, "What is it about me that people tend to like". I'd enjoy to hear those answers. Other then my personally, you can easily spot me as Santa holding a banana. santa

When I long into game, I hear newbies asking for mesos and items from other players. Some are kind enough to help, while others continue doing what they are doing. I'm not saying its your right to care for newbies, but helping would be nice. I'm always in the Free Market so I see a lot of them. I help then. When they ask questions, I answer. I tell them the commands, since some never did @help/@commands. I have no other reason to be a Game Master other then to have access to more ways of helping fellow players then I do now. How are they going to become great if no one gives them a chance? I personally like the Game Masters we have. They have lifes. They can not be on the server 24/7. I understand that. We have Justin and Angel during the day, and Wouter at late night. Between those two time periods, we have no one. We are lucky if Justin or Sammy logs in. Most people AFK due to the fact that there is nothing to do. I'm willing to lifen up that period so players do not get bored. After all, BoredMS is a place to get rid of one's boredom. Id be grateful if I was given a chance. Even a 24 hour trail to see if I am fit for role.

I can ban botters/hackers. I can help newbies easily,host events, give information, and just be the best Gm i can possibly be. In the recent servers I have came from, Ive seen many reports on Game Masters due to fact that they are giving out free items. That should not be right in any case. Not even to a family member. Rules are rules, no exceptions.

And Lastly...

No I will not.

And this is all a...

I am going to be completely honest with you. This app is decent and this is why. I will list the good parts and the bad parts about your app.

Good :

You attempted at formality. At times not successful but for the most part is understandable
Format is sexy

Bad :
You are lacking vital information in your application (check format. You are missing : Why do you think we should choose you?)
Too much information. You ramble too much. Condense your sentences and keep it blunt and informative
Don't add questions that are not related to the application. If you wish to mention those of which you stated in those questions. Mention it in one of your main questions
10 Days is hardly enough. IK it may feel like you know quite a bit but trust me there's still lot's to learn. Try learning more and I'd say 20 days should be a good ample of time.

Green
Logic's Game Master Application~ COOL-STORY-BRO-NOT
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Steak wrote:
GreenVitamin wrote:
Logic wrote:

Name:

Alex

Timezone:

GMT - 5 (New York USA)

10 Days

Why do you like BoredMs?

And Lastly...

No I will not.

And this is all a...

Good :

Format is sexy

Bad :

Green
Logic's Game Master Application~ COOL-STORY-BRO-NOT

Logic's Game Master Application~ Haters-gonna-hate-07
Back to top Go down
GreenVitamin
Administrator
Administrator
GreenVitamin

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 am

Hmm Your new app is a lot cleaner. Still with the sexy format :3
Much better. I think you have a shot since I see you EVERYWHERE +_+
Well Anywho not much to say other than work on more grammar (When I log into game) ANOTHER ERROR WITH THIS RPSODUOASIDUS
Other than that this app is pretty sexy.

NEW IMPROVED Rating: 7/10 (Should make your info more straightforward. Screw rambling ;3)
Nice information though Surprised

Good luck to you

EDIT: It's been changed due to me realising that your entire post was offputting. Honestly a 7 is even too high but it would be too dicky if I moved it down.
This app needs quite a bit of work :3

Last edited by GreenVitamin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://boredms.niceboard.com
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 am

So far this is the best app so.. goodluck Logic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Science
Science

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Nice application Cold, Razz I hope both of us will get accepted and do those events. (If you know what I mean Wink haha)
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 am

x3prince wrote:
So far this is the best app so.. goodluck Logic Very Happy

Logic's Game Master Application~ Gtfonoobp1
GTFO NOOB
Back to top Go down
smallnoobboy
Getting There
Getting There

PostSubject: lols   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 pm

sup bruh
Back to top Go down
Tummy
EpicSauce
Tummy

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:56 pm

HEEEEY~ cheers
Back to top Go down
Reality~Andy

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Tummy wrote:
HEEEEY~ cheers

Nice spam.
Back to top Go down
Tummy
EpicSauce
Tummy

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Reality~Andy wrote:
Tummy wrote:
HEEEEY~ cheers

Nice spam.

uhm. no? if you look at my app then its not a spam. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logic's Game Master Application~   Logic's Game Master Application~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Logic's Game Master Application~
Page 1 of 1