BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Begginer's Guide Tutorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Begginer's Guide Tutorial  Empty
PostSubject: Begginer's Guide Tutorial    Begginer's Guide Tutorial  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:19 am

Hi , Welcome To My Guide On BoredMs. I'm Going To Show You A Guide That Would Be Nice To Have. This Guide Includes Some Time Into Yourself If You Wanna Rebirth. It May Take A While But That's Because It's Not Supposed To Be Easy.

1-10: You Could Go To The Tutorial Stages And Proceed To Be Level 10 There. An Easier Faster Way Would Be Fm1. Theres A Few Snails , It Isn't Much But They're Buffed. Giving You More Exp Into Your Character.

10-20: Type @Spinel> Monster Maps > Chimney Possessed By Zombies. You Can Hit Them. May Take Some Times , But It's Worth It When You Kill Them. Hah. You Could Continue On To Level 40 Then Go To Scarecrows.

20-70 (Must Have A Partner): You Could Go To Any City Map Ex: Henesys (@Go Henesys) Kerning (@Go Kerning) Etc.. And Go To Dimensional Mirror And Go To Moon Bunny PQ. My Option Is To Vote. Turn The 1 Vote Point To 10k Nx And Buy A 1 Day 2x Exp Coupon. (Cash Shop , Event Section , 3rd Page.) It'll Be Easier.

40-70: Hunt In Scarecrows In Mansion Chimney. (@Spinel > Monster Maps > Chimney Possessed By Scarecrows) It Should Be Fairly Easy To Get To 70 By There.

70-130 (Must Have A Partner): You Could Go To Any City Map (From 20-70 Example) And Go To Dimensional Portal As Well. Go To Lord Pirate Also Known As Pirate Pq (PPQ) This Is A Good Pq To Work On Cause It Has Big Mobs With Nice Exp When You Kill Them.

70-110:Go To Jesters In Mansion Chimney (@Spinel > Monster Maps > Chimney Possessed By Jesters) They Have A Nice Amount Of Exp Into Them But Also A Lot Of Health. 50k HP. But Once You Get Your 3rd Jobs You Should Be Fine.

110-140: A Good Place Would Be Robby's (@Spinel > Monster Maps > <Year 2215> Bombed City Center Retail District) They Give About 90k Exp. Which Is A Good Range To Get To 140

130-190 (Must Have A Pro Rebirth'ed Partner): If They're Willing To , You Can Ask Them To Leech You At Zakum. A Nice Thing , Nice People , Nice Community. So They Just Might. Zakum Can Be Overspawned. People Usually Do About 5 Zakums For The Arms. The Arms Give A Great Deal Of Exp.

140-170: A Good Place Would Be Imperial Guards (@Spinel > Monster Maps > <2503> Air Battleship Area A) They Give About 140k Exp Each Kill.

170-200: Mostly Bosses , You'd Probably Have A Good Enough Range To Take On Mini Bosses. (Ex. Neo City Bosses , Monster Portals.)

I Hope My Guide Helped You . Even A Little Bit And I'd Be Satisfied ! Good Luck To Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Begginer's Guide Tutorial    Begginer's Guide Tutorial  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:47 am

Don't you mean Chimney Possessed By Skeletons?
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Begginer's Guide Tutorial    Begginer's Guide Tutorial  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 am

I'd rather stick with my guide.

1. Mushrooms to 20.

2. HPQ to 120.

3. Boss/PPQ to 200 Smile

uMad?!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begginer's Guide Tutorial    Begginer's Guide Tutorial  Empty

Back to top Go down

Begginer's Guide Tutorial
Page 1 of 1