BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Panda's GameMaster Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandas

Panda's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Panda's GameMaster Application   Panda's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Panda's GM Application

What is your name?: Alexander.

What is Your Timezone? -5 Eastern Standard Time.

IGN? None For the Moment.

Experience as a GM:
I do Have some experience as of Being a GM But my main focus is to make the server successful, I have Been Co-Owner In FlashMS and Head-GM In ToyStory.

Why Do You Like BoredMS?Because It's A nicely done server, And Because of all the great players .

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?I would make sure everything Is as it should be and Host Fun And enjoyable Events for the community

What sets you apart from everyone else ingame?:
Very good question, Compared to other players, I take care of reports and have responsability for the server

Why do you think we should choose you?Because I'm a Hard working and very patient person. And i have a great responsibility.[/size]

will you quit if we decline your application?: Simple Answer: No.

Tell Us About yourself: I'm 16 and I'm a pretty decent person, I don't have problems with school so i can still keep up with the server.I enjoy playing maple alot Because i know it for a very long time. I'm born in Canada but my Parents are Greek. My school average is about 85%
Back to top Go down
Javi

PostSubject: Re: Panda's GameMaster Application   Panda's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Good App but u should atleast have joined the game... 0.o and be active for like 3 days or more. that might of helped. But overall good App

~~~Javi~~~
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Panda's GameMaster Application   Panda's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 am

Only one word can describe this app: Brilliant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panda's GameMaster Application   Panda's GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Panda's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: