BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

WillPower Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
izarooni
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
izarooni

WillPower Information Empty
PostSubject: WillPower Information   WillPower Information EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 am

There is now Willpower points and Willpower Levels. You earn willpower by leveling up and rebirthing.
You recieve 5 willpower every level and you gain 1000 multiplied the amount of rebirths you have.
So if I am getting my 1st rebirth I am GAINING 1000 willpower and if i am getting my 5th rebirth I am GAINING 5000 willpower onto my previous willpower.
You can check your WillPower by using @checkme or @checkstats.
Your willpower level increases from missions given out by npcs or party quests that have yet to come. You can view others' willpower by typing @spystats <name>.
Willpower points are used for multiple reasons, but as of now they only serve 2 purposes.

Evasive Mode : You can use your will power to go into a super evasive mode to make you able to evade all attacks from monsters for a set amount of time.
Your willpower evasive mode will last 1 second for every 100 willpower you have. For example If I have 1000 willpower It'd last for 10 seconds.
It also has a 8 minute cooldown no matter how much willpower you have.
Willpower lvl req: 5

Potential Conquer : You can use your will power to kill all monsters on the map depending on your willpower.
Your willpower has to be greater than the monster's hp in order for them to die. You can use this as much as you want.
Willpower lvl req: 10
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: WillPower Information   WillPower Information EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 pm

You're very helpful, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: WillPower Information   WillPower Information EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 pm

but i still dont understand ...
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: WillPower Information   WillPower Information EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:24 pm

What don't you understand?^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WillPower Information   WillPower Information Empty

Back to top Go down

WillPower Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: