BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

I need some serious help...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leostudios82

I need some serious help... Empty
PostSubject: I need some serious help...   I need some serious help... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 pm

so I've been trying to get into the server but it just won't work. It keeps saying I can't connect. I haven't tried taking down the firewall, but I'm not comfortable doing that. I got all the install files, my maplestory is on v1.11, but I wasn't able to get the character.wz file. That shouldn't stop the server from loading though right?

It's not saved in the same folder as my actual maplestory, does that matter? I have it saved in a ton of sub-folders...

Help ASAP would be wonderful, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

I need some serious help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some serious help...   I need some serious help... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 am

May I refer you to this thread?: https://boredms.niceboard.com/t436-downloading. It may have some extra information, but this should clear things up. If the information does not work for you, I suggest disabling the firewall, or allowing BMS connection. None of our files contain viruses.
Back to top Go down

I need some serious help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: