BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mychonny
mychonny

In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB   In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Basic Game Info & Help:

First things first, I recommend that you vote at least twice before you start getting serious about playing the game.
After you have voted once or twice then proceed to playing and the first thing you want to do when you start is type this command ----> @help
That command there will give you a list of all the commands you need to know to be successful in the game.
Also if you have any questions you should ask a GM.

Getting Started In BoredMS:

1. I recommend that you pick Explorer as a class because the class you choose will not matter since there is a Job command ------> @j

2. The first place to go for any newbie is the FM and the command to go there is -----> @go fm

3. Once there type this command -----> @shop

4. Buy a Level 0 weapon first because they will come in handy when you need to RB

5. After doing that go to room 1 in the FM and fight snails until you are a level 10 then type the Job command -------> @j

6. Choose the job that you want but remember to choose wisely since the next time you can choose again is after you RB which may take a while.

Starting To Level:

1. Once a level 10 type the command -----> @spinel

2. Choose the monster maps option and scroll to the bottom and choose "Chimney Possessed by the Skeleton

3. That is where you want to stay and level until about level 40

4. After that you want to exit and continue up the chimney to the Scarecrows

5. Stay in the Scarecrow room until about level 60 or so then exit and continue up to the Clowns

6. Level at the Clowns until you are about level 80-90 and even 100 if you want to go from there straight to Zakum

7. Once you are about level 90-100 then you want to go back to the FM

Getting to Your First RB:

1. When there you should type this command -----> @buynx

2. Choose the trade vote points for nx option and do the first one because 10k nx is enough to get you started

3. Go to the Cash Shop and search for a 2x EXP Coupon and buy the 4-hour one

4. After that ask around the FM for someone with a good amount of RB to PT you and leech you at Zakum

5. Have them do that for a while until you are level 200. REMEMBER TO HAVE A BUNCH OF MAX ELIXIRS SO YOU DON'T DIE!

6. Once a level 200 type this command ------> @fmnpc

7. Choose the max my skills option and click the max my current job skills option

8. Doing that will make you a lot stronger

9. After your first RB the leveling will be definitely easier, as in easy enough so that you won't need too much help with leveling

10. NOW YOU CAN ENJOY! Smile

Reference:

RB = Rebirth

FM = Free Market

"Leeching" = Someone helps you level by killing the monster themselves and you get to relax

NX = Nexon Cash
Back to top Go down
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB   In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:02 pm

nice but it depends if theres some one there, still good guide
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB   In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Impressive guide. Mind if I sticky it?
Back to top Go down
mychonny
mychonny

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB   In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Logic wrote:
Impressive guide. Mind if I sticky it?

I wouldn't mind at all Smile
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB   In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:12 pm

This guide supports leeching!? OUTRAGEOUS!! This guide should be deleted because of that!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
mychonny
mychonny

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB   In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Bored wrote:
This guide supports leeching!? OUTRAGEOUS!! This guide should be deleted because of that!!! Mad

Should I remove that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB   In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB Empty

Back to top Go down

In-Game Guide for Fast Leveling and RB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Misc. :: Guides-
Jump to: