BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsei
Shunsei

Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11 Empty
PostSubject: Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11   Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:29 pm

I am -as the title says- unable to install the Maplestory Setup V1.11. I tried re-downloading it but no luck. I'm new as you can see from my number of posts & the error I keep receiving is "[ERROR CODE = -40] Installation failed. (14101,2)
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11   Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Make sure you install the setup in a correct folder. I recommend you to install the setup to Hp(C:) and make a folder called "Nexon," tell me if it works. If it doesn't work tell me and i'll try come with another solution.
Back to top Go down
Shunsei
Shunsei

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11   Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:45 pm

I tried installing to "C:\Nexon\Maplestory" but I still recieve the same error code.
Back to top Go down
mychonny
mychonny

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11   Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Shunsei wrote:
I tried installing to "C:\Nexon\Maplestory" but I still recieve the same error code.

whenever installing an older version, its better if you save it to your desktop because that way there is no chance of losing your up to date version of maplestory and also your problem might be that the setup is corrupt and if so that means you need to install it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11   Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to Install Maplestory Setup V1.11
Page 1 of 1