BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Boss's GM App (Redo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

Boss's GM App (Redo) Empty
PostSubject: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 am

What is your name?
Ryan Cruise
What is Your Timezone?
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
IGN?
My IGN is LikeDatBoss
Experience as a GM?
No i have not experienced as a GM, however i am a quick learner so i can learn all the commands for the GMs and how GMs work pretty fast. This is also my first time applying for GM so that's why i'm taking my time doing my application and thinking words of choice, some GMs knows me too in BoredMS but i don't see alot of them come online which i'm guessing they're busy setting up events,download pages,etc. If i ever had to do that then i'll do my best on setting up those stuff so people can have fun in BoredMS then being bored and nothing to do.
How long have you played BoredMS? (If you do not meet the 2 week requirement I will give a rating of 0 and you will automatically get DENIED.)
I say about a month or so, and i come on everyday after i do my homework or chores and i play for an hour and i come back online afterwards, so i'm pretty active most of the time, but if i have to play everyday and all day then i'll do my best tying to come on everyday and play all day, but most likely i'm gonna be busy helping my parents, doing homework, and chores, but most of the time i'm free to do whatever i want except sometime on Saturday i have to go to a party or help my family with something.
Why Do You Like BoredMS?
Reason why i like well actually LOVE BoredMS is because of the nice community and nice players, i'm also looking forward for new players joining BoredMS so BoredMS can be more populated and more fun. I also love the custom items,classes, etc. This private server is like the best private server I've played so far, and that is why i want to be a GM so i can help the newbies get used to BoredMS. What i love most about BoredMS tho is how the staff are working hard to make BoredMS a better community and more populated and more fun! That' also another reason why i want to be a GM is so i can help the staff with stuff and hopefully make BoredMS more fun and more customized.
What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?
I would moderate BoredMS and look for hackers,scammers, etc. I would also help with the events,troubles that's happening, etc. What i would also do as a GM is to make sure players are having fun and not stuck on anything for example let's say a newbie is stuck on a level and asks "Where do i train?" Then i would tell him a guide on leveling and tell that newbie to keep repeating that guide till it's like very hard to level up or i'll tell that newbie to go to the forums for guides and stuff, but if he asks for items and stuff i will obviously say no. What i also will do is to make sure everyone has all the .wz files downloaded and if the players contacts a GM for help like they keep disconnecting or so, then i will ask that player to see if he/she has all the .wz downloaded and stuff or to make sure they're not in a glitch map or so.
Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you)
Well i have alot of reasons why you should pick me 1 reason tho is i'm helpful most of the time when newbies ask me for a guide for leveling and how to farm mesos and stuff like that. Reason 2 is i am very friendly near players and i'm tend to help people out by telling them what to do when they're stuck on something or so. Reason 3 is BoredMS is like my family and a very fun community too! I'm also very glad that i found about BoredMS from gtop100. Reason 4 is i'm a pretty fast learner and i learn them in like 5 minutes! Sometimes it takes awhile depending what i'm learning. Reason 5 is that i can update the announcement so people aren't confused on what .wz they have to download and so the newbies or players don't download all the .wz for nothing.
How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)
How i would deal a fight is by teleporting the players to a map individually then ask them why they're fighting about, then i would talk to the other player and ask that player why he's doing this and this to the player that got ksed or something else. Then i would give them a solution by probably telling person 1 to go to a different channel or different map to train at, so person 2 doesn't have to worry about person 1 ksing him again but if person 1 does ks person 2 again then i would have to step person 1 out and give him another warning to not ks players unless it's your channel, and if person 1 does ks person 2 again then i'll have to jail him for 10 minutes and hopefully he thinks about what he has done and why he's put into jail and hopefully he will stop ksing and learn his lesson, so that's how i'll handle a fight between 2 players or staffs(which i hope won't happen)
Will you quit if we decline your application?
NO i will never quit this private server! This private server is like my home! My family! My friends! That's what BoredMS is like to me, this private server has so much customized stuff and that's why i will never quit BoredMS, BoredMS also has a friendly community and players, so i can't let the community or players down. Also the newbies wouldn't have alot of help from me neither! So that's why i'm on everyday to help the newbies and guide them to the point they need to be at. I also love how this community treat players kind and respect by helping them with stuff that they're stuck on like on a level or something else, and that's when a player come help the newbie and guide them.
Tell Us About yourself
Well about myself is i'm 14 years old and i'm in middle school right now, i'm also turning 15 next year in January 2nd and i'm graduating in middle school next year, i play xbox but i rarely play xbox because i'm on the computer playing BoredMS or some other games, most of the time tho i play BoredMS and games like BoredMS. I have alot of friends in real life and reason why they wanted me to be their friends is because i'm kind and i help them with stuff that they're stressed on or stuck on, i'm also still looking for a girlfriend sadly but i know i'll get one because i'm so kind! And that's it for my application!(this took me an hour to setup) I hope i took my time well and get accepted THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION AND TAKING YOUR TIME!

Last edited by likedatboss on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Proper grammar/spelling would be nice, but major improvement compared to your last app. Wink
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Logic wrote:
Proper grammar/spelling would be nice, but major improvement compared to your last app. Wink
Now i can see why your name is "Logic," but yeah i did bad on grammar and spelling because i had to go to sleep >_< and i took 1 hour in a half to do this app, so yeah thanks for your feed back! I'll go fix grammar and spelling now!
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Your ign isn't LikeDatBoss? Wow I thought you were someone else.
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Bored wrote:
Your ign isn't LikeDatBoss? Wow I thought you were someone else.
Oh sorry i'll fix that sorry Bored i'm used to my old name lol.

Last edited by likedatboss on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:51 pm

I heard you and Izarooni have bad history. Won't you guys fight if I had you both as GM?
Back to top Go down
likedatboss
EpicSauce
likedatboss

PostSubject: Re: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Bored wrote:
I heard you and Izarooni have bad history. Won't you guys fight if I had you both as GM?
I got over it Bored, I get over things quick so you don't need to worry between me and Izarooni plus i don't even remember fighting with him but if you like me to apologize to Ian i'll apologize to him when hes online tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss's GM App (Redo)   Boss's GM App (Redo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss's GM App (Redo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: