BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Update's Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderCloud

Update's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Character Ign: Update

Reason why you're banned: No reason

Why should we unban you?: Because i didnt do anything and im shocked luke left me banned. So here i was minding my own buisness in the FM and all the sudden OUT of freakin no where justin makes smegas using the gm thing that makes people talk as you so across the server he kept spamming that i want to have sex with men and that if they will marry me constant sexual asault and harrassment i politely asked him to stop and he ignored it and continued it then i started talking back like "What the fuck is your fucking problem i didnt even do anything ass hole" I mean really wouldnt you be mad if he said that AS YOU across the server over and over again and luke knew it was justin doing it and so finally justin typed in (As me) Luke will you please have sex with me then luke said ew gross kthxbai and currently ive ben banned wouldnt you be pissed off? honestly can anyone tell me you wouldnt be pissed off if you were minding your own buisness absolutely doing nothing and he does this. 2nd of all the GM staff needs to keep calling me Kraft boy and Kraft fag yes i donated "Money" with a kraft foods email but seriously i have done nothing to deserve such Harrassment and Sexual assault minding my own buisness even if i was racist at a time or somthing it was AFTER one of you was fighting me and continued to call me such names and troll me just minding my own buisness........ - Update

Update's Ban Appeal K9tp0

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 am

HAH GAYYYYYY!!!!

http://www.hahgay.com/
Back to top Go down
ThunderCloud

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:55 pm

I didnt ask you to call me gay and make fun of me at any time justin. i still need a reply if this is accepted or denied as this was a huge troll ban @ justin who harrassed me countless time even after asking politely
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 pm

ThunderCloud wrote:
Character Ign: Update

Sexual assault
I think it's called verbal abuse, unless Justin came to your house and raped you.
Back to top Go down
ThunderCloud

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 pm

He kept telling people to have sex with me and that men to marry me and crap using my character to speak is this ban appeal accepted or denied...
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm

I did sexually assault him though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dice
Getting There
Getting There
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:45 pm

It's like talking to a child. A child made out of Kraft $$$.
Back to top Go down
ThunderCloud

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:08 am

This is what you guys always do give me a straight answer for once is this accepted or denied either way i know im not donating anymore if the jokes and assaults are this high and the troll bans.
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Sleep kk baby, i will unban afro
Back to top Go down
ThunderCloud

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 am

Its ben 3 hours justin.... when are you gonna unban
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:40 am

when i come across to it... Don't worry i will let u know baby. cheers
Back to top Go down
ThunderCloud

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 am

I would prefer you tell someone els to unban me justin as you will most likely "Take your time" with the unban
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 pm

kinda busy ya know... I got a lot of shit to deal with in school y no tengo mucho tiempo para boredms!!!!! Let alone unban a kraft boy. So es probable yo unbano en el viernes Sleep
Back to top Go down
ThunderCloud

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Wow really justin? you ban me for a week and your still taking your time tell someone els to do it friday is too long. and you sure as hell still owe me an ioc @ Luke
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:22 am

Denied. /closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update's Ban Appeal   Update's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Update's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1