BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Economy of the server???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendela

Economy of the server??? Empty
PostSubject: Economy of the server???   Economy of the server??? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Okay, here's a short conversation by me and an old player in the server.

Quote :
Me: Where to get nx?
Oldgen: Vote.
Me: Where to get cubes?
Oldgen: Vote.

Well, voting gets you basically ranging from 10-15k nx per vote if I am not wrong, depending on how much you save up.

According to my own observation, this server have a potential for economy. For example, people will buy cubes and cube items. Since the server have no damage cap, potential items/scrolled items will be much valued in order to do even higher damage. So, why not give us more ways to get NX into the game? It'll build up an economy if the rate of meso drops are increased.

Ways of releasing NX into economy.

Bosses.

Example:

200nx/Zakum
1000 nx/Horntail

Boss Party Quest.

Example:

5000nx/ Easy Boss Party Quest
6000nx/ Normal Boss Party Quest

Note that I am calculating and balancing the amount of NX given by the time it takes for an average player to gain the amount of NX specified. There are a lot of ways to build up an economy. Hope this suggestion is taken into account.

P.S: If possible, make a NX curve for boss party quests. I know of people hitting 180m/arrow. It's just seconds to complete HellBPQ. Such as higher rebirths means slightly lower amount of NX obtained, but still keeping the competitivity of rebirthing.
Back to top Go down
Sky
EpicSauce
Sky

Economy of the server??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy of the server???   Economy of the server??? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:50 pm

I'M ALL IN Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Economy of the server???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Suggestions?-
Jump to: