BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Abby's Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby1

Abby's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Abby's Ban Appeal   Abby's Ban Appeal EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Character Ign:Abby

Reason why you're banned:about the Vote Point

Why should we unban you?:I might like to be unban because a lots of players was Ignoring me even through that im back into the server but not with the main character,everyone is just Ignoring me and no one would like to help to leech me lvl.Im hoping of my main character to be unban so I could count on myself to be rebirth and i wont be doing any kind of VP Expolited and I think I dun wan to be leave this server because this server have a lots of Awesome Jobs that other server didnt have and Its easy lvl with 50x and the exp seem perfectly for Newbies or Old Players,so I hope GMs/Admins or Owner will Unban my main ID Smile

Last edited by Abby1 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

Abby's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's Ban Appeal   Abby's Ban Appeal EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 am

Vote Point explotation isn't something we are going to ease up on you for, there's a reason that you were ban.

I give you a 40/60% Chance of getting un-ban. But OFC, im not the one to tell, cause I jus' got back!
Back to top Go down

Abby's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1