BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Your helper [installation] c:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
izarooni
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
izarooni

Your helper [installation] c: Empty
PostSubject: Your helper [installation] c:   Your helper [installation] c: EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 am

Usually people get errors or need help on installing the game, whether it's from the client to the MSsetup or extracting files.

MSsetup

Usually if you get an error on the MSsetup it'd probably be a corrupt file error (-46) or something this usually happens if you downloaded it using Google Chrome, I'm not sure about any other browsers.
The way to fix this is by re-downloading it using Internet Explorer. If you get any other errors try uninstall everything MapleStory related on your computer, go to you're control panel than into Add and remove programs and uninstall Maplestory, and Nexon Game Manager If you're trying to install a private server but have others servers too move those server files to your desktop and than move them back after done install the new server.

Starting up the program

If you have any problems with even starting the programs up, is Run them as admin (Unless your and xp user you don't need to worry about this) Right click the program (Make sure it's selected) and click run as administrator. To make it always start up as admin go to properties > compatibilities and check the box that says: "Run this program as administrator"
If you get something like error 1920 or something turn off your antivirus

Extracting files

7zip or WinRAR is best for this. After downloading the rar files open them with one of those programs that you have installed than drag and drop them somewhere you can find easily, like your desktop than put them in the Maplestory Private server folder and replace them with the original ones so you can play with customs. There are certain files for certain versions so don't combine different version files including Map.wz

Error codes

Error Code -2147287038
This error is usually because of a missing wz file in your MapleStory folder

I hope this helped? If you have any questions on any other problems that aren't here please tell and I'll try and do my best to help and solve it! c:
If anything is wrong here also tell me.

Your freaking welcome. Very Happy

Last edited by izarooni on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nekori
Nekori

PostSubject: Re: Your helper [installation] c:   Your helper [installation] c: EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 am

Shouldn't this be in the Guides and not in General discussions?
Back to top Go down
izarooni
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
izarooni

PostSubject: Re: Your helper [installation] c:   Your helper [installation] c: EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I wasn't sure so I put it here, maybe it'll get moved?
Back to top Go down
Sky
EpicSauce
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Your helper [installation] c:   Your helper [installation] c: EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 am

The client you have isn't the game client....... I need that
Back to top Go down
radeta

PostSubject: Re: Your helper [installation] c:   Your helper [installation] c: EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:05 pm

help me im suke for 4 days idownload the ms v111 and all the wz files and the windows xp client
when i click on the boredms windows xp exe nothing happned and when i do ctrl+alt+delete its say that he run the game but noting happend itry to get help like 4 days but no1 help me or answer to me plz if some one know how to solve it plz tell me! Sad
Back to top Go down
izarooni
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
izarooni

PostSubject: Re: Your helper [installation] c:   Your helper [installation] c: EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Ohh. this happened with my sister's computer, if you have an antivirus. See if it allows the program to open I can't help you with this because I'm not sure what antivirus you have.
If it that doesn't help. . . disable your loopback adapter:

Note: Specifics may vary depending on what operating system you use. I use Windows 7.

1. Step number *ONE*:
Go into the start menu and click on control panel

2. Step number *TWO*:
Locate your Network and Sharing (may be named differently on a different OS)

3. Step number *THREE*:
Locate where you may manage/change your adapter settings

4. Step number *FOUR*:
Locate all "Local Area Connection #" or any networks which state "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" and disable them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your helper [installation] c:   Your helper [installation] c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Your helper [installation] c:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Misc. :: Guides-
Jump to: