BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

cubing info help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
javarkiller

cubing info help please Empty
PostSubject: cubing info help please   cubing info help please EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 am

hey im kind of new to this server and i was wondering how can i get more than 3 lines of potential on a legendary/unique equip? since premium cubes cannot be used on legendary equips i was wondering how i could get it to 5 lines, and one more question. i saw some legendary equips in fm with 40% all stats and stuff, i was wondering how could i get this? do i have to donate or not? thanks!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

cubing info help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: cubing info help please   cubing info help please EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:43 am

Okay, well in time when cubing, the potential's will only get better. The people with 40% All stats, etc. Have some major luck, time, and cubes. And, No, you don't have to donate for good potentials, but you will gain stuff from donation.
Back to top Go down

cubing info help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Tech Related Issues :: Tech Problems-
Jump to: