BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

DarkQt's gm app (fixed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
123tonyni

DarkQt's gm app (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: DarkQt's gm app (fixed)   DarkQt's gm app (fixed) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 pm

As everyone know I screw up my last gm app. I'm really sorry. I had someone else type for me. This time it's really going to be me typing.

1) My real name is Tony.
2) My time zone is Eastern Standard Time (Est)
3) My ign is DarkQt
4) I had no experience as a gm. But I do know how to be a gm with the help of my friend.
5). I have been play boredms for about 3-5 weeks now. (I know I said 2-3 in my last one but now I think back it's been 3-5 weeks)
6) I like boredms because of its NICE community. Everyone is nice and trustable.
7. As a gm I want to help players that have no clue and help then. I want to hold many events so that many players enjoys. (I won't hold to many events because it WILL get boring!)
Cool Why should you choose me? Well the reason is because I am a friendly and kind person. And my #1 job is answering question. I am really good at making people laugh hard.
9) fight between two staff or player? I will stop them and get as much help as possible.
10) will I quit if I didn't get accept? I have a good chance of quitting.
11) I am a good and kind person. I rarely hurt people's feelings like cursing or anything else. I am good at answering people's question. In school I get about B and A (understand it has nothing to do with this)

Well this time I get to make it. I will put afford in being a gm. (this is type on the phone)

Back to top Go down
ChrisK
ChrisK

PostSubject: Mmmmm   DarkQt's gm app (fixed) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Better grammar this time around, but a little short. But good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: DarkQt's gm app (fixed)   DarkQt's gm app (fixed) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:17 pm

I would actually like you expand on those questions. The more thought out your app, the better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkQt's gm app (fixed)   DarkQt's gm app (fixed) Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkQt's gm app (fixed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: