BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Gm App-Phantom Dark

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
powertome

Gm App-Phantom Dark Empty
PostSubject: Gm App-Phantom Dark   Gm App-Phantom Dark EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:28 pm

What is my name?
Tommy.

Timezone?
Pacific Time Zone UTC-8

IGN?
PhantomDark

Experience as a GM?
I used to be one of the first GMs on the old BoredMS, when it was first set up and run by Justin (Bored997, Adrenaline)
Im not quite sure when I quit (probably due to inactivity and my discovery of Steam)
I am familiar with v62-v84 GM rules and commands, but I may need to learn v111 commands.
I have setup a server before but never officially launched it due to many factors (money, hoster, etc..)

How long have you played BoredMS
If you count the old BoredMS, I'd say roughly 2 years of activity.
New BoredMS: Around 1 and a half weeks.

Why do you like BoredMS?
I like the server because I've been here ever since it's creation (left it for a bit of time but eventually came back) and there's always something to
learn from playing with people and helping them when they need it.
I enjoy the new classes and always enjoy doing something new.
I also enjoy it because of the friendly people, usually helpful and cheery GM's and I just also like to kill time with rebirthing.

Why should we choose you?
I can handle many requests or questions concerning bugs or help somehow when the other GM's are busy with official or miscillaneous business.
I am probably the most friendly person you can find. (Just takes a little time to know me)
I usually get on BoredMS all afternoon and until an hour before midnight (after homework and other things are done)
I like taking orders to do things (testing, events, etc)
And generally, people can come to like me very easily (unless they are the ones begging GM's for stuff)

Fighting between the people of the community or staff?
I tend to not get involved in fights, unless it is A. regarding crucial business of BoredMS, B. completely illogical to the point where I'm annoyed, or C. I'm bored.
Should a fight erupt, I will do my best to be a middle man and try to work things out so both sides will benefit or get nothing.
I believe all staff arguements and complaints should be kept private and out of hearing range of normal players.
If it is a Gm vs Player or Player vs Player, I will ask them what the problem is and hear both sides of the story, then try my best to end this fight positively.

Will you quit if we decline your application?
Of course not.
Im here to have fun and get to know people.
Getting this job is just an optional thing that I do wish to have, but can live without if the staff dont find me suitable.

About Myself:
I like to be on the computer alot, unless I'm out exercising or otherwise.
Im 15 and a sophmore in highschool.
I like to eat alot which probably isn't the best choice.
I enjoy working under someone as long as it's a fair and fun job.
You can always ask more about me ingame.

Back to top Go down
Science
Science

PostSubject: Re: Gm App-Phantom Dark   Gm App-Phantom Dark EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:28 pm

I have a feeling that you're going be a GM `3`
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Gm App-Phantom Dark   Gm App-Phantom Dark EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 pm

He is a IRL friend to an Admin. Chances are our apps are going to get denied. 98%
Back to top Go down
ChrisK
ChrisK

PostSubject: :)    Gm App-Phantom Dark EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Good app, but I agree with Logic...
Back to top Go down
Jayfeather
Jayfeather

PostSubject: Re: Gm App-Phantom Dark   Gm App-Phantom Dark EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 pm

I've known this guy for a while on Steam, He...Isn't very mature, He has...Mental issues. and gets very mad in under a short time. Makes me worried because since I recently unadded him on steam, He might attempt to ban or dc me randomly in-game. I don't think he can handle the pressure of being a GM Honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jayfeather/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm App-Phantom Dark   Gm App-Phantom Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Gm App-Phantom Dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: