BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

KingAfro GM Applications! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhaofeng123

KingAfro GM Applications! :D Empty
PostSubject: KingAfro GM Applications! :D   KingAfro GM Applications! :D EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:35 pm

What is your name? Hi, My name was Sky Salvatore!

What is Your Timezone? My timezone is GMT 8:00

IGN? My IGN is KingAfro

Experience as a GM? Yes, i'm abit experience in being a GM Cause i was a GM on other server and the server was Hack so i wish to be a GM in this server and help the server to improve serveral things! ^^

How long have you played BoredMS? I have play BoredMs about 2 weeks ago!

Why Do You Like BoredMS? I like it, cause there was a lot of fun people and kind people! They are easy to make friends and i love them all!! >_< <3.<3

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS? I Like to be a GM in BoredMs cause i think i can improve the server and Catch Hacker! I would host lots of events and Let those people hace fun with it and make it a fun, enjoyable, joyful and Active MS In the future! ^^ I would do a lot of things for the server as a GM!
Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you): This quetions was most difficult of all the quetion, so if I wrote something wrong. I'm sorry! But i will try my best to wrote as good as i can! If you pick me as a staff member, i will definitely help to improve this server like making more people to join, make more events and let them happy and enjoyable! I would make this an enjoyable server like they could feel how fun BoredMS was! I love to have fun being a GM, that's why i would apply for it. And i Hope you ll will pick me as a staff member! Thanks!

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO) If they quarrel, i would ask them about what's going on? And if the one who in Fualt I will ask him to apologise and let them be friends and If they still want to quarrel, i will ask them to whisper and stop quarrelling in the public cause it may Make people to join in the fight. If they still don't whisper and let me see it again, I will jail the two of them!

Will you quit if we decline your application? I won't quit the server and I will Play more and Help more people and try my best to make a lot of people to join the MS and play it together and I would Try my best to become a GM Again! So I Hope you won't decline me!

Tell Us About yourself: I am a cheerful, kind, helpful, joyful and Nice personality! I Love to Help people when they need my help and i love to See people Having Fun! I am a person that like to Make lot's of friends and let people know each other more! And Would spent a lot of Time in the server if there is needed!

Thanks For reading my Application!^^ Hope you Enjoy it reading!
Back to top Go down

KingAfro GM Applications! :D
Page 1 of 1