BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Derf's Awkward GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derftin
Derftin

Derf's Awkward GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Derf's Awkward GM Application   Derf's Awkward GM Application EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 am

What is your name?

-My Name Is Ryan

What is Your Timezone?

-Pacific Time Zone UTC-8

IGN?

-Derf

Experience as a GM?

-I Have Never Had Experience As A GM, Being A Gm i Would Like To Be And Try Out.

How long have you played BoredMS?

-September 5, 2012

Why Do You Like BoredMS?

-I Like BoredMS Because I Can Try New Jobs And Skills, And Its Really Fun And A Fun Community.

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS?

-I Would Try And Help People As In Answering Questions,Going Around Talking With People And Pretty Much Just Doing What A Normal GM Does ( to me they do c: )

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you)

-IM BLACK.

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)

-If Its In-Game Fighting Like About A Weapon Then I Will Handle The Situation, If Its IRL Fighting As In This Person Stole My Gf Type Thing, Then I Cant Really Deal With It In Some Ways

Will you quit if we decline your application?

-No. Just Because I Didn't Get Accepted As A Gm, Doesn't Mean I Quit

Tell Us About yourself

-My Name Is Ryan, I Like Food c:, My Favorite Color Is Purple, I've Always Wanted To Try Being A GM, But Never Got Accepted, Having Fun Is What I Do Not Really The Best, But Yea. I Try To Socialize a lot, But Mainly Stick With My Main Friends o3o. I've Tried Tons Of Servers Before In The Past, None Much Like The One I'm Playing Now, I Like To Draw a lot, I Like Slenderman Some what. I HATE HORROR MOVIES. Drama Isn't In My Life Cause I Have Friends Who Don't Start It. And I Say Boop and Im A Snake a lot o3o. That Pretty Much is It...

Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Derf's Awkward GM Application   Derf's Awkward GM Application EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 am

TROLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Derftin
Derftin

PostSubject: Re: Derf's Awkward GM Application   Derf's Awkward GM Application EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:02 am

No.. No. i was being serious ._.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Derf's Awkward GM Application   Derf's Awkward GM Application EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 pm

That's very short, and besides that, 6 posts? I mean 6 posts isn't bad because that's better than most people that do GM Apps as their 1st post. But yeah, In general, Very short.
Back to top Go down
Derftin
Derftin

PostSubject: Re: Derf's Awkward GM Application   Derf's Awkward GM Application EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Ok, Thank You For Your Feed Back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derf's Awkward GM Application   Derf's Awkward GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Derf's Awkward GM Application
Page 1 of 1