BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimatespir
Ultimatespir

Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

What is your name? My Name is Joshua ( Josh 0

What is Your Timezone? My time zone is EST ( Eastern Standerd Time )

IGN? My IGN is Sammy, ( My version of short Samurai )

Experience as a GM? None just yet, but does being a admin on a Minecraft server count?

How long have you played BoredMS? About a day ._. ( Yes, not very long I know, instant deny much? )

Why Do You Like BoredMS? So many nice people and a awesome and very funny community!

What would you do as a GM in BoredMS? I would like to be a GM ( Gamemaster ) on BoredMS because I want to help people, more then as a normal player! I would TP while in ''Hide'' to see what people are doing, search out for hackers, and host JQs with the other chosen GMs.

Why do you think we should choose you?(What sticks out about you) I am VERY humorous, Your gonna have a laugh riot! ( Ok not THAT funny, but you get the point :3 )

How would you deal with potential fights between 2 players and/or staff members? (ONLY talk about 1 SCENARIO)
Player Numero Uno ( Number 1 ) ''Stop KSing me!''
Player Numero Dose (Number 2 ) ''No! I was here first!''
Sammy (Me ) Walks in, ''Stop the fighting, Party up, and kill them each other! Or if your to picky, One of you change
can change channels.
Player 1 And Player 2 '' Ok!''

Will you quit if we decline your application? Hell no! This is a awesome server! I would never quit!

Tell Us About yourself : Well I am 14, and I live in NY ( New York ). As I have said before, I am very humorous Cool I have 3 cats, and 1 dog.. And I am completely addicted to Linkin Park music. So evrey once in a while I might SMEGA a line from one of their songs...

I know you will probally decline this, because you think of me as one of those dumbasses that are power hungry.
Thank you for your consideration
- Josh
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 pm

3-Day wait before posting a GM app, Really Short, and haven't seen you in-game.
I suggest making every section at least 3 sentences, otherwise you've got some skills including everything you can in one VERY LONG sentence.

Last edited by Steak on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 pm

he was in game, but it is indeed too early to apply.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatespir
Ultimatespir

PostSubject: Re: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Steak wrote:

So what your saying is meeting YOU in-game is a new requirement? I'll be sure to bump when I have been on for 3 days then, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Tummy
EpicSauce
Tummy

PostSubject: Re: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

rainbow dash made his 20% cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Ultimatespir wrote:
Steak wrote:

So what your saying is meeting YOU in-game is a new requirement? I'll be sure to bump when I have been on for 3 days then, I guess.

That's not a requirement. I was just saying, i'm a very active player, and I haven't seen you online. I would like to see you in-game but if someone else did, that can vouch for you, then I won't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application   Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sammy (Josh)'s GM Application
Page 1 of 1