BoredMS v1.11
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore.
BoredMS v1.11
BoredMS v1.11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum has migrated. Please do not use this forum anymore. The new forum can be found at http://boredms.site.nfoservers.com/forum/

Ban Appeal - MicahBay

Go down 
+3
Bored
Logic
zionzx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zionzx

Ban Appeal - MicahBay Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 am

Login ID: zionzx

Character Ign: MicahBay

Reason why you're banned: I'm not sure if this is really a ban, but I logged off yesterday on August 23, 2012 and today, 8/24/2012, when I tried logging in, a notice pops up saying, "This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection."

Why should we unban you?: The reason I should be unbanned is because I don't know the reason as to why I was blocked in the first place. If it is possible for a GM or Admin to inform me of why my account is blocked, I will be sure to listen attentively and act accordingly to the hearings.

Thanks for taking a look at my appeal and I hope to be able to see you all in game soon!

Micah
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 am

What Ive heard, you are found guilty of tempering/exploiting the vote system. Under no circumstances are you allowed to receive more then four vote points a day. Correct me if I am misinformed, Gm's/Admin.

Last edited by Logic on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zionzx

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 am

Logic wrote:
What Ive heard, you are accused of tempering/exploiting the vote system. Under no circumstances are you allowed to receive more then four vote points a day. Correct me if I am misinformed Gm's/Admin.

So my account was blocked on a pure accusation? I find that quite unfair. As far as I know, my account only had a few vote points. Why I am accused of tempering/exploiting the vote system, well, I would like to know the reason too.

Micah
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:47 am

Excuse me if I worded it wrong. We found over 600 vote points on your account.

Last edited by Logic on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bored
Administrator
Administrator
Bored

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:47 am

If I recall correctly. A GM confronted you, and you ran away as soon as he came to you. You knew that you exploited. If you had just listened to the GM you wouldn't have been banned right now. Ethan exploited as well, and we took away all his OP crap that he didn't deserve, and didn't ban him.
Back to top Go down
zionzx

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:09 am

Bored wrote:
If I recall correctly. A GM confronted you, and you ran away as soon as he came to you. You knew that you exploited. If you had just listened to the GM you wouldn't have been banned right now. Ethan exploited as well, and we took away all his OP crap that he didn't deserve, and didn't ban him.

Which GM confronted me? No GM was even on except for Angel yesterday, to which I said hi when I saw him at Horntail training.

Micah

Last edited by zionzx on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zionzx

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 am

Logic wrote:
Excuse me if I worded it wrong. We found about 1,600 vote points on your account.

At the time of my logging off, there was 1 vote point on my account. At no point in time did I have 1,600 vote points.

Micah
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 am

Rofl. Can't find the message. You had over 600. Excuse me for not being informed correctly.
Back to top Go down
Pieman
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 am

exploiter Sad
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:51 pm

But hes a good guy , he helped me alot =(
did he really did something bad ?
Back to top Go down
Dice
Getting There
Getting There
Dice

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm

I confronted Micah after we had accessed the database and discovered over 6000 vote points. He had gotten over 40 rebirths in a very short amount of time, with extremely high damage and items with potential.
I warped him into the GM map, explained the situation, and he logged out trying to run away, so I banned him after he logged off.
Angelic was not the only GM on that day, I'm on every day, all hours of the day. I'm watching.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:50 am

Dice wrote:
I confronted Micah after we had accessed the database and discovered over 6000 vote points. He had gotten over 40 rebirths in a very short amount of time, with extremely high damage and items with potential.
I warped him into the GM map, explained the situation, and he logged out trying to run away, so I banned him after he logged off.
Angelic was not the only GM on that day, I'm on every day, all hours of the day. I'm watching.
Your like a ninja bro.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 am

Dice wrote:
I'm on every day, all hours of the day. I'm watching.

Shit my pants right there.
Back to top Go down
x3prince
Godly Member
x3prince

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 am

OMG thats scary ...
Back to top Go down
Steak
Addict
Addict
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Dice wrote:

"I'm watching" CREEEEEEEEPER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - MicahBay   Ban Appeal - MicahBay Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal - MicahBay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoredMS v1.11 :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: